Staying With A Friend!

dubman

Ok guys, this is just a possible opportunity at this point, but...

I'm out of town staying at a friend's place...

His wife is hot and fit! I actually was able to grab two of her soiled thongs a few years ago, so I am well familiar with her sexy scents!

Now, as we speak, both my friend and his wife are getting ready to go to work...

However, my friend has a loose schedule, so there is a chance he might not leave before I need to head out to do some stuff - bummer.

BUT, there is still a chance that they might both be gone and leave me home alone!!!!!

And, if that happens... I assure you I am going to find her hamper, which I already located, and sniff and cum with her thongs!!!!!! And yes, I will snap pics, including a traditional, "Dub was here" photo or two with her thongs hanging on my cock!

Shit, I'm getting excited! I hope it works out!

I'll keep you all posted soon!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!

dubman

Well!

HERE WE GO!!!

My friend's wife left for work a while ago and my friend is about to pull out of the driveway now!!!!

Holy shit, my heart is racing!!!

All I can say is, STAY TUNED!!!!!

Damn, I can't believe how many awesome situations I get myself into!!!!!

dubman

I want to wait a few before I dig in, but I did run back to their room and found the hamper - already saw two fucking sexy thongs!!!!!

Haven't sniffed yet, but just had to get a sneak peak.

I've been places where someone comes back home because they forgot something, etc, so I want to make sure I give ample time for them to be good and gone!

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

basescope

So hot! What a perfect opportunity.

Try to take some videos of you raiding, sniffing and playing with them. And I'm sure we'd all like to see the sexy girl whose thongs you're about to sniff and cum with.

Best of luck!

dubman

Found 4 hot thongs!

Damn, I was extra nervous for some reason - I'm worried the wife might come home for some reason!

I got a few shots I'll share!!!!

She's mid-30s!

dubman

I sniffed and came hard with her thongs!

Snapped some pics, but it will be a little while before I post them.

I was super nervous because she works on/off hours throughout the day. I was super worried she was going to come home, so didn't get too crazy with the pics.

If she came home, I wouldn't be able to put the thongs back and get out of her room in time, so I was freaked out :)

It was quick, but awesome!!!!

dubman

Ok guys! Here are the pics!

A couple things to note:

1. I was super freaked out that she might come home, so I didn't get too crazy with the pics - I had to snap 'em, stroke/sniff and blow a quick load, and put them back in the hamper.

2. But, I had to get some "Dub was here!" shots to remember the moment!

3. None of the thongs had stains on them, believe it or not! Just some pussy scent and a little bit of asshole scent. To be honest, her ass has more of a B.O. scent than a proper sexy asshole scent - so, a bit disappointing for a fellow like myself, who thrives on the scent of a sexy asshole!

And now, without further ado, the pics!