GF Whale Tail never seen before

waterbottle008

I was traveling once on a train and sat right next to a girl who had the highest whale tail I had ever seen. She knew I saw it, and she knew it was showing. It was quite the sight, one of the best thong slips I had ever seen in person. Anyways, your girl's pictures remind me of that day, and they are amazing and sexy. I can't wait to see what else you two have for us

re1395

Damn those pics are so hot!
Such a nice thong as well, deserves to be shown off.
Love the arch in her back. Thanks for posting, can't wait for more.

archer

Oh that is fantastic! Thanks for sharing. I wish more women gladly showed off like your gf.

D

Deleted member 4458

Holy shit.

Tell me her face is as p_e_r_f_e_c_t as her ass.

CB

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, another great set. She should wear leggings more often.

stepdaddyt

Would love to see some pics of her panty drawer. If I seen that massive whaletail on a train I would be mentally sniffing and fucking that trying to not show my massive boner

jonepa

Hello guys, here is the story behind this pics : She's been to a night club, there was a guest so the club was packed ! Early in the night, she had an issue with her pants. A button was broken. So all night long she tried to hold her falling pants. She had a vip table with a group of friends of her so sometimes she was sitting by the table and you can see on the photo how it was looking. I don't even imagine how many people had this view this night. This is what she explained me, she sent me a snapchat so I can see how it was falling.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Shit that is a hot story. What a bunch of lucky people at that club to see such a sexy sight