GF Whale Tail never seen before

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Hey, Jonepa! I've been doing some digging around since I noticed your thread. I Gotta ask, are you legit? Honestly, I'm not 100% sure you are. Can you provide any evidence that your images are authentic and belong in the member's section?

I've looked at your pictures from a metadata standpoint and things seem... odd.

Could be wrong!

jonepa

Hello, photos and stories I posted are 100% real. Photos I post are sometimes screenshots from my orgininal photos so there is nothing in metadatas. I am always surprised by the stories my gf tell me and what she can do, If I were you I would have some doubts either. But it's real. You know it took me a long time to go forward and post on the forum so I hope you will appreciate it.

some guy

Hey, Jonepa! I've been doing some digging around since I noticed your thread. I Gotta ask, are you legit? Honestly, I'm not 100% sure you are. Can you provide any evidence that your images are authentic and belong in the member's section?

I've looked at your pictures from a metadata standpoint and things seem... odd.

Could be wrong!

If you're going to accuse someone or even speculate about their legitimacy, I feel you should provide evidence of their illegitimacy.

Last edited:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Hello, photos and stories I posted are 100% real. Photos I post are sometimes screenshots from my orgininal photos so there is nothing in metadatas. I am always surprised by the stories my gf tell me and what she can do, If I were you I would have some doubts either. But it's real. You know it took me a long time to go forward and post on the forum so I hope you will appreciate it.

Glad to hear it. Keep up the great work!

Queno-

I don't believe this is in a nightclub, instead a just at home setting. Because there is no nightclub background. But asthonishing whaletail nonetheless!!! More hot thong exposing!

jonepa

The pic is not in a nightclub, this is the pic she sent me when she got back home to show me how her thong was exposing in the nightclub