My Wife

outthere

Hey guys
Following on from my posts in the random and one time posters thread, I thought I might as well start my own thread! I can't guarantee I'll update it on a regular basis, but I will try my best

So my wife, she is 35, and we have 3 kids. She has struggled for years with self image issues, but she is slowly starting to enjoy herself more. She has no idea I'm posting these pics, maybe one day we will see what happens. She has really come out of her shell sexually in the last 12 months and things have never been better between us. Anyway enough rambling, how about some pics
DSC_0841.jpgreceived_10154458250340892.jpg

Proudbf

Very impressive! She looks amazing. Thank you for posting, please continue.

My girl still struggles with her self image, but this site and the great support she has recieved has made a postive impact on her. Let her know you are posting, let her read the comments, that way she knows how others view her, both sexually and physically.

ayyovic

wow! great start! thanks for sharing with us. hoping to see more of your beautiful wife in the future

archer

Thanks for starting your own thread. She is beautiful and I'm glad to hear she is getting her confidence back.

My wife is in a similar place as yours; two kids and she doesn't fell confident in her looks anymore.

K

kiyoothong

Are you kidding me? I can't believe your wife has self-image issues. She is smoking hot and she should know that.
Anyway, thanks for posting.