Does anyone else have a favorite style?

x20

Have to be the regular high-cut late 80s early/90s style, those you could see in early episodes of Baywatch, like some of the girls in this clip, around 0:45, both the girl in the foreground ans the one in the green thong in the background, doesn't get hotter than that:

Here's another good example with screencaps I made from a 90s stripper vid:

D

Deleted member 4458

Have to be the regular high-cut late 80s early/90s style, those you could see in early episodes of Baywatch, like some of the girls in this clip, around 0:45, both the girl in the foreground ans the one in the green thong in the background, doesn't get hotter than that:

Boom! This is what I'm talking about. Was beginning to think there was no one else on this forum who dug the same style as me!

In the video, at 2:21 - the chick in the pink thong. Perfect style. Wish they came back....

CB

K

kiyoothong

Oh yes, love those little triangle thongs. For some reason, those triangle thongs aren't widely available for men.

MikeyD

My favorite are the ones with Lacy waistband and cute prints on the front and back. Pink, baby blue, love colors and patterns.

i like regular thongs with the more thick band in the back. i always think that they are more uncomfortable. and i really like the idea, that they are feeling the thong all the time. i really enjoy conversations about the discomfort about wearing a thong. finding them uncomfrtable but nevertheless wearing them...hot hot hot hehehe

K

kiyoothong

i like regular thongs with the more thick band in the back. i always think that they are more uncomfortable. and i really like the idea, that they are feeling the thong all the time. i really enjoy conversations about the discomfort about wearing a thong. finding them uncomfrtable but nevertheless wearing them...hot hot hot hehehe

You know what, I totally agree with you. I love it when a woman complains about her thong.

Ubuntu1

I think we need to have a poll on everyone's favorite style since I know people probably have one. I'd be interesting to see the breakdown

axl

axl
like this?
i like large belts also, shapin good the hips..

20171108_184846.jpg
pineapple.jpg
2017-11-08-214917.jpg

Last edited:

Marcell

string-thongs with a wide triangle. Possibly regular or hi-cut. No super tiny. Second best is your regular thong.

ElPajarito

I like any style that isn't the fake thong style, like the ones girls are wearing to the beach. They are like semi wedgies but they arent a true thong.