Does anyone else have a favorite style?

ElPajarito

I raid it elsewhere. That shit you are talking about is the real thong killer. Nowadays girls think that's sexy while it is in fact plain horrible
47344992_346257449508308_124040112373601714_n.jpg
40850754_339666293435884_1380552182349474924_n.jpg

The left annoys me, while the right is a proper thong

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
I’d say I’ve always preferred a thong over the gstring but I prefer them to have thinner bands and back. If they have a wee keyhole at the back that’s always nice. Liking all the Lounge underwear right now.

Started to more get into Brazilians if they are the real deal, exposing a good bit of cheek and the woman has a good ass for it. My wife wears them sometimes and enjoy seeing her little booty in them.

Marcell

Tend to agree but we are still getting to see some ass cheek!
i think That's exactly what eventually Kills the thong. If girls were to chose between full-backs (comfort) and thongs (sexy) ,the would still pick the latter. Havin somethingin between they feel like they can kill two hares with the same shot. Yet the result is in fact plain horrible

ElPajarito

Tend to agree but we are still getting to see some ass cheek!
I appreciate seeing cheek but those styles can be adjusted to cover up, which is the turn off compared to a real thong. The thong on the right leaves the chick out in the open. No hiding even if she wanted.

adrianh891

My favorite one of all time is the g-strings with pretty rhinestones or some type of jewellery like attachment at the back of it. Like in this video, one worn by Ale Maglietti, an Argentinian model.

Rancorous

My favorite are the Victoria's Secret G-string that they don't make anymore. They have the circle clasp in the back with the little gold VS logo on the left of them. So freaking sexy and hot. I own lots of them in different colors. I never understood why girls had so many g-strings until I saw all the different colors they make them in. I said to myself "If I was a girl I'd buy all of them too." Heck I'm a guy and I have lot of them. They're so cute and sexy at the same time. I wish they'd go back to making them again.

Wazooma

Yes, I don't like the stringy ones at all. I prefer a more meaty knicker so that sometimes if they're bending over, you're not quite sure if it's a thong but if you DO get the confirmation when it rises high enough to show some skin, it's super exciting!

Rancorous

Yes, I don't like the stringy ones at all. I prefer a more meaty knicker so that sometimes if they're bending over, you're not quite sure if it's a thong but if you DO get the confirmation when it rises high enough to show some skin, it's super exciting!
You like the tease and the tension. I don't. I wanna see that whale tail! The G-string offers the easiest and fastest way when she bends over to tell whether or not she's wearing a thong.

Wazooma

I’d say I’ve always preferred a thong over the gstring but I prefer them to have thinner bands and back. If they have a wee keyhole at the back that’s always nice. Liking all the Lounge underwear right now.

Started to more get into Brazilians if they are the real deal, exposing a good bit of cheek and the woman has a good ass for it. My wife wears them sometimes and enjoy seeing her little booty in them.
If you like the keyhole, check the pic of my friend I posted in the other thread earlier 😉