Have you ever wondered...?

Ubuntu1

Have you ever wondered what if thongs were no longer made and chicks didn't wear them anymore? WHAT THE HELL WOULD I DO? *Shivers* haha sorry just a drunk thought for general discussion ?

K

kiyoothong

The world would be so boring. Anyway, I hope that won't happen while I am alive. I know that fashion is always changing, but I hope thongs stay popular forever.

x20

My thong-fetish is so intense that i find an ass with a thong at least 90% sexier than a fully naked ass(well, technically an ass in a thong already is fully exposed, that's also what makes it so damn hot).
The only time I look at a woman's ass and it isn't wearing a thong is if its no other alternative, like a hot celebrity showing off her ass in a Game of thrones episode or something, but the moment that celebrity exposes her ass in a thong instead i never look back to her fully naked ass pics or vids.

Ubuntu1

@x20 I'm like the exact same haha. It's almost crazy like I feel I could've written word for word what you posted

Ubuntu1

@ S.I.D That would suck ! Maybe you'd become the guy who does boring nature photos instead ?

K

kiyoothong

My thong-fetish is so intense that i find an ass with a thong at least 90% sexier than a fully naked ass(well, technically an ass in a thong already is fully exposed, that's also what makes it so damn hot).
The only time I look at a woman's ass and it isn't wearing a thong is if its no other alternative, like a hot celebrity showing off her ass in a Game of thrones episode or something, but the moment that celebrity exposes her ass in a thong instead i never look back to her fully naked ass pics or vids.

Definitely agree with you there. An ass with a thong is much sexier than a fully naked butt. In fact when I have sex, I don't take off my thong and I ask my partner to keep her thong on too. Thongs are definitely appealing, and it would be a shame if they disappeared from the fashion world.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Agree with all of you. When having sex inalways try to make girls keep her thongs all the time specially in doggy style I love to pull the sides of the thong up over their hips it makes their butts look amazing

Ubuntu1

Right there with you Ivan ! Just staring at a thonged ass while going at it doggystyle is the most intense thing ever.