Thongs & Hotels

thongz

Who here likes having fun with their thongs in hotels?!

There are a couple of things I like to do when on my own and when with my girlfriend:

Basic rule when staying at a hotel is curtains are never closed and we always try find a hotel where there are other high rises buildings. Secondly all clothes stripped off upon entering the room until down just to our underwear - this makes it very fun in the hope of someone seeing me/us in just a thong or having sex.

Story #1
Was interstate for work and had to stay a couple of nights so I took all my g strings out of my luggage and left it out all over various places in the hotel - bed, bathroom etc. When I returned in the evening room service must have been in and made my bed and at the foot of it was a nice tidy pile of my g strings. Hope they enjoyed thinking who wore them!

Story #2
Travelling with my girlfriend and we made a game where we would call room service to deliver something to the room. If they happened to be a male then she would answer the door in just her bra and thong and if it was a female then I'd answer in my thong. First time we waited for the door knock and we peaked through the eye hole and it was a female so I had to show her in. When she saw me just in a blue thong she was a bit surprised but stayed professional. I was trying not to get a boner but it was hard not to seeing my gf was getting ready in a short black dress pulling her thigh highs on. Once she dropped off the towels and collected our food tray I let her out but not before I saw her glance down at my crotch - so hot!

Anyone else have any stories!?

K

kiyoothong

That's a hot story. And it's an idea that I should try too.

Topher'sThong

That's so hot. I was just in Orlando and I try and do the same things, windows open and nothing but a thong on. This past time I tried leaving a few out to see what happened when they cleaned the room. One was on a chair, neatly laid out, they left that one alone, the other was on the bed with some other clothes they just rearranged the clothes and covered it up. I almost didn't leave them out but then thought what the hell they don't know me. It was a rush, thinking about calling room service next time, thanks for the stories.

K

kiyoothong

It's nice of them to fold your clothes and undies. Might leave my thongs out next time I stay in a hotel. And get room service whilst I am in a thong.

thongz

So gf and I just had a weekend stay at a hotel as we like to just chill and get away from things. We checked in and went to our room and straight away stripped down to just our thongs (there's something about hotels that makes us have sex all the time). Gf went straight to the window and pulled all the curtains to the side and we had a view of an apartment building opposite us downtown in the CBD. I joined her at the window and we start to make out before she gets down on her knees and begins to suck my cock with her ass facing the window for anyone to see. Not long into it we get a knock on the door and Realise our bags were being brought up. We took a look at the peep hole and saw it was a man so it was my gfs turn to open the door whilst I hid in the bathroom with the door slightly opened so I could see what was happening. My gf was in this purple matching set with a thong with a small triangle at the back. I saw the guy staring at her ass whilst she showed him in and told him where to put the luggage and it was getting me so horny just seeing my gf in such a state of undress. To his disappointment he was only in for less than a minute before he left - more to come on what happened that evening later!

K

kiyoothong

Oh yes, so what happened after that? Man, the luggage boy is one lucky guy. And your gf is such a playful girl. Anyway tell us what happened after

thongz

So not too long after the guy left we both got ready to go to dinner (of course we fooled around for a little bit longer whilst getting ready cos I can't keep my hands off my gf at the best of times). I wore a metallic red g string under and my gf slipped on a very sexy black lace thong with matching bra under her short black dress that stopped above her knees with some black high heel boots. We will skip the dinner part and we returned to the hotel around 10:30pm and following our rules of no clothes we stripped off carrying our clothes back to our room from the lift. We were fumbling around for the key card as it was left in one of my pockets when a woman stepped out of her room heading out. She was a bit older than us and must have had her fun back in the day as she closed her door and smiled and said I hope you two are having fun tonight! She then realised I too had on a g string as she saw me from the front and asked told me I'm the first man she saw to wear a thong and asked how I found them. I told her I loved wearing them and so does my gf and we were just standing there out in the hallway talking to this lady about wearing thongs. I started to get a semi and the g string I was wearing doesn't hide a bulge well as I began to tent. Both my gf and the lady noticed and my gf said she better get me inside to take care of my tent situation and the lady giggled and said go on and started to leave before saying she wished her man sported a g string once in a while. By this time my gf was pretty worked up and I still hadn't found the key card yet so she pulled my cock out the side and began stroking me whilst I found the card. I'll tell what happens inside next!

poth2747

what a great story, wish some thing like that would happen to me, got to know all the details what happened next. I can only imagine

K

kiyoothong

Fucking hell. Your story is great. Just to go to your room semi naked. That just shows how playful and kinky you are. And that lady you met. She's definitely a gem. I bet she was playful and kinky too when she was younger. Maybe, she still is, but she has to hide herself because she has kids. Don't tell me that she came into your room, and you all had a threesome. Or maybe a foursome with her husband joining too.

thongz

We didn't have a threesome with the lady but she does come back into the story later!

So my gf and I finally enter our hotel room and quickly got down to business. As always curtains are drawn wide open and we always have sex as close to the window as possible as we love the feeling of possibly getting caught. I always start the session facing away from the window so if we do have an audience they can see I'm sporting a thong as she sucks my cock. After a while it's her turn to showcase her ass and we swap positions and there we are me in a g string and my hot gf in her thong and heels - that's normally our attire for sex rarely are we ever fully naked. We must have been at it for a good 40minutes in all sorts of positions and yes we do have anal sex that we realise our room was in full view of a restaurant in the building opposite. We were only on the 4th floor so seeing us through the windows wouldn't have been an issue as there was quite the crowd that gathered out the front! This got my gf pretty horny as she pushed me against the window and put my cock back in her mouth. When she's this worked up I know she will finish me off and looks like it will be in her mouth tonight! I turn my head ever so slightly behind to try get a glance of the peering eyes down below and I could faintly see some pointing right up to our room - not sure if they were shocked to see a guy receiving a blowjob or a guy in a thong! I wanted to repay the favour and get my gf on show but she didn't stop sucking until I unloaded down her throats and all over her mouth. We didn't get any time to catch our breathe before we hear a knock on the door and we see a male hotel staff waiting for us to open the door. Seeing it's a dude my gf had to open the door and to my surprise she didn't even put a top on to cover her boobs nor did she care to wipe the cum off her mouth! The guy told us to keep the curtains closed as they had received some complaints about us having sex in plain view to which my gf acted as if we had no idea. After our short telling off we notice that the lady we had met in the hallway before was going back to her room and before she entered she whispers 'I enjoyed the show and had to come back earlier than expected to take care of my own needs' and winked. Love our hotel adventures!

poth2747

fantastic story, loved all the details, got me so excited, how old are the both of you, hope you have more adventures like that and post them.

thongz

There have been numerous times that we've been on display, even at home we leave the blinds open and the apartment building next door is very close to ours. There's this one neighbour we always see watching us and a few times we know he's jacking one off watching us. If u haven't had sex or a blowjob in front of a window try it! Such an awesome feeling knowing you're being watched but always start off in your thong or whatever underwear you wear. Whenever I catch someone in the act I like to know what choice of panty she opts for! More stories later!

K

kiyoothong

yeah would like to try that one day. Having sex while others are looking.
I'll be staying at a hotel next week, but I'm gonna be alone. Tell me what I should do. I'm gonna have some thongs with me, and I'm willing to sport one in public.

thongz

Whenever I'm alone at a hotel I always take out all my g strings from my luggage and put them around the room- some in the bathroom some left on the bed just anywhere where they have to be moved when room service comes. One time I had some dirty magazines and left them next to my thongs so they knew what I was getting up to. Also I call room service to deliver something and just sport a thong when they come, whenever I do this I either end up with a big bulge by the time they leave or semi hard. Sporting one in public I tend to do at the pool or in my room I masturbate in view of the open window just as I would if I was having sex with my girlfriend.

Topher'sThong

yeah would like to try that one day. Having sex while others are looking.
I'll be staying at a hotel next week, but I'm gonna be alone. Tell me what I should do. I'm gonna have some thongs with me, and I'm willing to sport one in public.

Order some room service and answer in a thong.