Thongs & Hotels

thongz

Another great thing to do is get a massage in your room. One time I was on holiday and arranged for a room massage and the masseuse arrived with her foldable table and set everything up and told me to get undressed. Now I was wearing a g string where there's no pouch so your dick and balls just feed through a hoop and acts like a cock ring so to speak letting everything hang loose. So I asked if I should undress completely and whether she draped normally during a massage. She said it was my choice whether I wanted to go nude and draping was also optional so I just stripped down to my g string and seeing there was a towel on the table I covered myself whilst she had her back turned from me. Best part of this g string is you're basically naked but still have the string go in between your ass. She went to tuck in the towel into my underwear and I noticed she paused for a bit so I assumed she was puzzled as to why my underwear had a string. Shortly after she asked what underwear I wore and I told her a g string. She reacted quite surprised but not bothered, she was more intrigued by it and kept asking me questions and told me she too had g strings as her choice of underwear. All this talking got me semi hard and it was time to turn over so I turned over while she held the towel up hiding her view behind the towel but when she tried to drape the towel there was an obvious tent. Seeing my cock was not constrained by the usual pouch it was more of a sight that would occur if one was nude. She questioned as to how big my bulge was if it tented so much but I described my g string to her. Long story short we removed the towel as her curiosity got the better of her and finished the massage off undraped with my cock standing straight up in the air!