Have you ever been attracted to an unattractive chick?

Ubuntu1

Has anyone else ever been attracted to an unattractive chick just cause she wore thongs? For instance let's say a chick is like a 2 out of 10. However if she wears thongs all the time and always talks about thongs she becomes like a 10 out of 10 in my eyes hahah. Anyone else feel this way or is it just me ? It's like mind control bros

Last edited:

x20

Yes. I was hanging out with a girl I had been talking to over facebook and we were at her place. She wasn't as good looking as I thought she was on her facebook-pics. So when I decided it was maybe time to leave, I found thongs, thongs and nothing but thongs both in the dirty laundry and recently washed in her washing-machine at the bathroom. Suddenly i decided to stay a while and watch movies with her, I couldn't get my eyes of her ass whenever she leaned forward to check her facebook on her laptop or whenever she walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, etc. lol, crazy how your thong-fetish works sometimes.

Ubuntu1

@x20 God me too haha! It's like pushed me to introduce myself to a chick before even. In highschool there was this girl that was like a 4 or 5/10 in attractiveness to me. She was also kind of awkward and didn't have too many friends. But one day I saw her wearing this super sexy thong that she kept flashing. I immediately went up and started talking to her. After a few weeks of just hanging and getting to know each other I confessed that thongs drive me up the wall and she was super down with it and thought it was hot . She used to sometimes give me an assjob wearing a thong (her ass was decent) and holy fucking shit those were some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had and I blew my load all over her ass. Also she once gave me a panty job which is basically a handjob but she used one of her thongs too. I fucked up BIG TIME in not marrying her

K

kiyoothong

Same here guys. There was this chick called Abigail in my advanced math class. She was really a straight A student, and she wasn't a hottie at all. But she had a nice body cuz she was into sports. Anyway one time, I was sitting at the back when she came along and sat in front of me. And as she was about to sit, I got to see her black g-string. Oh wow, it was like finding an oasis in the desert.
Turns out she was into g-strings, and she would wear them to school pretty much everyday. I didn't really talk to her because she wasn't really into me. But whenever I had class with her, I sat behind her.

thonglover

Wu Tang(a) Clan
I've had the opposite problem several times. Dating girls who I find very attractive, only to find out they won't wear thongs, and immediately they become unattractive to me.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
What thong lover said had happened to me a couple of times. As a matter of fact there is an incredibly hot girl (25 years old) that works with my ex wife Kiky. Extremely athletic, tight ass, very small boobs , gorgeous face. But the issue is that she doesn't own one single thong, i know it because i heard her say that to kiky. She only wears bikini panties and a couple of cheeckies.

As a matter of fact last night I saw her tits. I went to the movies with her and Kiky after the movie we were walking tonget a cab and I noticed her blouse was unbuttoned so I was checking her bra and when she walked the bra moved and i was able to se her little boobs and her beautiful small pink pierced nips. She noticed me staring and smiled.

But to be honest I've checked her ass ang times and always noticed her wearing granny panties and that always turn me off

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
When I was a senior in highschool i took a course to do well on my SAT. In my group was a girl skiny, not prety (3 or 4 out of 10) at all but with nice ass and decent legs. After a couple of classes we had a group assignment and she ended up working with me and other people. During the work she told us she had celebrated her birthday the weekend before and she told us that all her girlfriends gave her thongs as birthday present. She also said that she had just begun wearing thongs a couple of months before, keep in mind it was 2000 and thomgs were just beginnign to be a thing in my country.

At the end of class we were talking and I asked her if she was wearing a thong that day and she told me not but she told me that if I wanted she could wear one the next day. Next day she sat next to me and in the middle of class I asked her about her underwear and she pulled the string off her pants I will never forget that green string pulling out of thenside of her jeans.

That afternoon she invited me to her place and at some point her mom left for a while and I managed to convince her to show me the full thong, she pulled her pants down, modeled the thong for me and then sat on my lap we made out for a while and i fondled her ass a lot, then i moved to her pussy over her thong, she got wet fast and after a couple of minutes she was moaning hard but suddenly she stoped us. She said she wasn't a virgin but that it was to fast for her and asked me to leave. When i was leaving her mom appeared.

Next day we decided to start dating and one week later we had sex for the first time, we dated for about 3 months sex was good and she only wore thongs when we were together but I met hotter and prettier girls so it ended quickly

K

kiyoothong

What thong lover said had happened to me a couple of times. As a matter of fact there is an incredibly hot girl (25 years old) that works with my ex wife Kiky. Extremely athletic, tight ass, very small boobs , gorgeous face. But the issue is that she doesn't own one single thong, i know it because i heard her say that to kiky. She only wears bikini panties and a couple of cheeckies.

As a matter of fact last night I saw her tits. I went to the movies with her and Kiky after the movie we were walking tonget a cab and I noticed her blouse was unbuttoned so I was checking her bra and when she walked the bra moved and i was able to se her little boobs and her beautiful small pink pierced nips. She noticed me staring and smiled.

But to be honest I've checked her ass ang times and always noticed her wearing granny panties and that always turn me off

Oh yes, I know it's a turn off. It makes me sad when a hot girl is not into thongs and g-strings. I guess I am the fucked up one here, but I really think thongs are sexy. They just add more sex appeal.
Anyway maybe, you can buy her some thongs for her birthday and see if she likes them.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Yeah it works the other way for me. If a super hot chick doesn't wear a thong I become way less attracted to her

Yeah it works the other way for me. If a super hot chick doesn't wear a thong I become way less attracted to her

same here. if she's wearing a thong everything is fine. if not....that's always a big disappointment. i remeber a short vid from a friend. he filmed his drunken girlfriend sitting in front of the freezer. she was wearing white, loose fitted granny panties. i was shocked. i erased her from my hot-chick-list :D

Ubuntu1

These replies are great. I literally feel like I could've written every one of them , it's like we all have the exact same mindset. What thongking said really hit the nail on the head. It's kind of difficult though to read a girls mindset before you try to date them. The perfect girl would probably have to have a fetish themselves to really understand it.

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Oh yes, I know it's a turn off. It makes me sad when a hot girl is not into thongs and g-strings. I guess I am the fucked up one here, but I really think thongs are sexy. They just add more sex appeal.
Nah Kiyoo you're not the fucked up one. I've given up on trying to figure out why I have this fetish long ago and have pretty much just accepted/ embraced it at this point. It's something that is like a key part of your sexuality at least that's what I've come to find out over the years. I think it's the same as asking a foot fetishist why they love feet so much, there is no answer haha. I say just find someone to indulge it because life is much to short to give a shit

Last edited:

spacecrate

Yup, theres this older ladies at my work, Im so attracted to her she's like a 4 but I wanna see those pants come off she always wears those yoga pants...

ElPajarito

Absolutely. I knew several in college and high school. One girl named Ashley used was not ugly but not "hot" either, but she always had a whaletail. She wore a lot of the signature VS thongs from the mid 2000's.