My 27 year old Girlfriend Big whooty

poth2747

love to spank her ass, lick her ass and then her ass a fucking she wont forget. how often do you have sex, does she swallow, what size panty she wear, lets see more of her ass and her panty drawer.

cc

You wernt kidding when you said big, i like it
I share with poth his enthusiasm on doing all of that
Cant wait to see more of that fine piece,
Abd maybe something abit more riské
Welcome aboard

LovinBootiesonmyface

Thank to both of you to appreciated her whooty! She loves to get ass spanked in dog style. She has both medium and large size panties in her drawer. Love when she wears medium because her large ass swallow up the panties and large to get that booty a wedgie and spanking. We had sex about twice a week, plus a weekly blowjob I'll say. She swallows and loves it the more cum I have. I'll love to show more of her panty drawer and her ass. Maybe I'll show her this one day and give her some encouragement ;)

poth2747

did you fuck her after she was done shaving, I would of been all over her, love those pants, lets see what she wore under her pants. I cant believe you only bang her twice a week, do you live together. does her ass ever get me hard, does she know you post here. looking forward to next update. how big are her boobs

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, your GF has a thick booty. I like that. I'm so happy for you. You can have fun with her big booty.

LovinBootiesonmyface

View attachment 29874

This is the last of my phone I have saved on my phone. I do live with her, which I don't have many saved. I'm willing to get more of her, but I ask for full power comments on her booty and her curves later. She has perky D size titties. We would fuck more but she's so self conscious on her body, which I don't understand bc I love her curves and she's hot for her type. I loved when she's willing to sit on my face! Love her long hair in this pic. When it was at its longest she would put it in a ponytail and let me pull while I smash her! Have been in love with her booty for many years now :)

poth2747

I simply love her hair too, its sad that she is self conscious of her body. I bet you really compliment her about her body, women are like that because of models who are a size 0. I rather be with a women like your girlfriend then any skinny ass model and so would most guys. what are her measurements and height and weight. You got a winner and hope she realizes that.

K

kiyoothong

Yeah, that's sad to hear. She shouldn't have self image issues. Yeah I know there are thin models out there, but some men do like big women. And tbh, I'd rather be with a woman like your gf. She just seems more natural, and it's good that she has some meat down there . There's just more to play with haha. Anyway, maybe you should show her the comments she's getting. Maybe that could boost up her confidence.

tr5983

Wow! What an amazing woman, your one hell of a lucky guy! We can't wait to see more and cum over her again and again