My 27 year old Girlfriend Big whooty

poth2747

great set of boobs, would love to play with them and fuck them too, where did you shoot your load I would have covered her boobs with a huge load if cum

LovinBootiesonmyface

View attachment 30005

I'm girl as she was getting ready for work. She put her see thru panties on and she instantly got me hard. Told her to bend down on the bed and secretly took this pic. What will you all do if she put these panties on bend her beautiful booty in front of you?

poth2747

give her a hard spanking, then fuck her a ass fucking she would never forget, and a huge load to swallow, that is one hot ass, I hope you fucked her good later on

LovinBootiesonmyface

I didn't get to fuck her that morning, bc she said she couldn't be late for a meeting, but I jerked with booty in the air on shot on her booty! Fucked her really good last night to make up for it tho. Any request? Do you want to see my gf in anything or doing something? I can try to get it on my phone

poth2747

love to see her on jeans and leggings, love to see your dick in her mouth and a load of cum on her face, boobs or ass, tell us she is a great fuck.