My 27 year old Girlfriend Big whooty

LovinBootiesonmyface

Well since you asked. 1 st that is one fine ass. I’d like to slowly put my cock in her ass and as she likes it I would pump her ass harder and faster until I’m all in that ass then I’d bust her guts and fill her ass with a load of hot cum. I think I’d have to start with kissing it and of course I’d have to lick and eat that ass too
Thanks! That sounds nice. If she wanted it I would so allow it haha. She loves to get her ass spanked and rough doggy style so I bet she would!

big_joe

Mod
what id do to that booty, you ask.. well first id shove my tongue so deep into that booty and eat it up. after a while of enjoying that sweet booty id have to place my cock into it and work that nice booty until she pushed back and then id have to bust her guts and cum deep inside that sweet booty, if you don't mind that is, of course

LovinBootiesonmyface

what id do to that booty, you ask.. well first id shove my tongue so deep into that booty and eat it up. after a while of enjoying that sweet booty id have to place my cock into it and work that nice booty until she pushed back and then id have to bust her guts and cum deep inside that sweet booty, if you don't mind that is, of course

I don't mind at all, actually would love for this happen all in front of me lol! I want to see someone else lusty over her big white booty like me. Eat it out and just pound that pussy and ass. Her favorite position is doggy style too which makes it perfect! Would have to see you smack that ass and just pound it hard AF and bust those guts when she wants you to slow down! She likes it rough. She can take it lol