My 27 year old Girlfriend Big whooty

big_joe

Mod
I don't mind at all, actually would love for this happen all in front of me lol! I want to see someone else lusty over her big white booty like me. Eat it out and just pound that pussy and ass. Her favorite position is doggy style too which makes it perfect! Would have to see you smack that ass and just pound it hard AF and bust those guts when she wants you to slow down! She likes it rough. She can take it lol
id love to smack that ass and eat that ass and do my best to destroy that ass. doggy style and bust her guts rough as she can take it..

LovinBootiesonmyface

id love to smack that ass and eat that ass and do my best to destroy that ass. doggy style and bust her guts rough as she can take it..
You have my blessing to smash her like none other! She's so submissive you have no idea how much you can dominant her and she would just shallow it up! I would do anything for her to agree to a cuckold experience...

big_joe

Mod
wow. that is so kind of you and give the chance id have to take you guys up on that. id do my very best to bang her ass out and to fill the sweet ass with so much cum. what an ass.

big_joe

Mod
yes sir, I love that thong on her as well. does she have a bright green? id love to see that booty in a green thong. hell id love to see that booty in anything, and most of all id love to see that booty in in face so I could eat it.

LovinBootiesonmyface

She went to bed. I would do anything to have her fuck by multiple guys at once. Or at least one guy with a cock bigger than mine lol tbh. Like she deserves a more endowed guy than me for once. I'll get that wedgie asap

big_joe

Mod
I would enjoy seeing her pounded by multiple guys. I have often wondered what it would be like to see my wife enjoying a handful of guys. like one in her ass, one in her pussy, one in her mouth and hand joking 2 others. would that be sexy or what. how many would you like to see your doll handling?