My 27 year old Girlfriend Big whooty

LovinBootiesonmyface

I would enjoy seeing her pounded by multiple guys. I have often wondered what it would be like to see my wife enjoying a handful of guys. like one in her ass, one in her pussy, one in her mouth and hand joking 2 others. would that be sexy or what. how many would you like to see your doll handling?
I want to see her get spit roast. One guy switching between her ass and pussy. Fucking and eating both and the other face fucking her. I want her to be dominated in it. Have her fucked hard and being force to do anything those men want to do with her lol.

big_joe

Mod
lets see that phat ass in all its glory, spread them cheeks open so we can see. please, I got to see that fine ass all opened up.

LovinBootiesonmyface

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

long time no update but I have a great one for you guys! I could tell my wife was feeling submissive as usual, especially wearing here thong bodysuit! Had her take off her leggings, get on the bed and pose that sexy round ass for me. Then as you see I made her my bitch like she loves pulling her hair and flipping her over busting her guts and pulling out shooting my cum on her!

She's probably the most submissive and kinky woman you could think of. No limits what would you all have done?

irthonger

Mod
Hell yeah man! She is super hot! Fucking tie her up! I love the bodysuit! Love the pics! I would have done the same!

Thonglove

long time no update but I have a great one for you guys! I could tell my wife was feeling submissive as usual, especially wearing here thong bodysuit! Had her take off her leggings, get on the bed and pose that sexy round ass for me. Then as you see I made her my bitch like she loves pulling her hair and flipping her over busting her guts and pulling out shooting my cum on her!

She's probably the most submissive and kinky woman you could think of. No limits what would you all have done?
God damn! That is a hot set! She looks amazing in the bodysuit and you sir have rather impressive hard package. Feel free to post as many pics of yourself pleasuring this fine woman as you like ;)

big_joe

Mod
Bust them guts brother. I know I would have. Great update. Any pics of you in them guts. Funny thing I was just wondering about you guys yesterday and was hoping to see this fine lady.

LovinBootiesonmyface

Yes she knows now. I told her yesterday for the first time and it maybe just made her sexier and naughtier than ever. She suggested most of this photo shoot!

@ pipssgonecrazy you can definitely PM us! We invite your creative writing in all it's glory lol

Maxivo

I´m so jealous! my dick is so hard seen her and reading the history, keep posting of your submissive hot, sexy girl