Southwestzombies

gnoht

Like many of you I am a huge fan of the Southwestzombies YouTube channel... In particular this video here

I like this one especially because in the last 15 seconds or so, she actually adjusts her thong whilst on camera, which is super hot.

I was wondering if anybody else knew of any other SWZ videos where she interacts with her thong whilst being filmed?

Ubuntu1

I know of one video where she talks about thongs . Haven't seen one where she's playing with hers besides your video

K

kiyoothong

Oh yes, I've also subscribed to her channel, but I don't really follow her. Her videos are the same, so I got bored of her videos.

PablitoChecks

I was wondering if anyone on here had seen the patreon videos, what can I expect to see on there?
When they opened up the tier 2 they had all sorts of videos. One Where she was getting fucked then getting a facial. Now she just flashes a titty here and there due to them not changing their account to “adult content”. They have good stuff just dont pay the $15. The $3 tier she still flashes some titties and pulls her pants down to her knees on the regular. Lots of public stuff which is great.