Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being caught?

Re: Being caught?

One time when I was about 16, my girlfriend at the time was on her knees giving me head. I kind of heard the door open, but I was so close to cumming and figured whoever it was was going to go about their own thing. Little did I know, her dad apparently doesn't knock and just bursts in as she's going down on the shaft. He blew right up and was like "Hell no!" She quickly stood up, and I busted all over the front of my shirt, and scurried right out of there. I have the whole story in sexstories.com, and I can try to link it if interested, and if it will publish, the later years of the story is a work of fiction, but the first half is 100% true. haha. later I found out I was his favorite, because apparently she had gotten into a bunch of abusive relationships and though his little girl was drinking my cum, I treated her well, and I wasn't afraid to chat him up. haha, needless to say, I was pretty astounded.

2. Sponsored Links

nothing for me but these stories are great! ^^

4. Sponsored Links

Loved your story joni joni

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by poth2747 View Post
    Loved your story joni joni
    After that experience, I was a bit more careful haha

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by joni joni View Post
    After that experience, I was a bit more careful haha
    I can only imagine

10. Sponsored Links

hahahaha. Great story joni joni

12. Sponsored Links

I got caught by my mates mom. I was at his place and he needed to step out for a while so I stayed till he returned so went into his moms room to check out her panty drawer. found her panty drawer to be filled with the sexiest lingerie, lace and silk thongs and g strings and nothing else even a pearl g string which I found extremely hot. I pulled my pants down and started to beat off and didn't hear his mom return home. she walks into her room and finds me there with my dick in one hand and thongs in the other while I sniffed them. she scared the crap out of me just appearing that way and I tried to put my dick back into my pants. little did I know she filmed me beating off and said I have to buy a kinky costume and be her slave or she will share the video with her friends. I'm not sure whether I should be excited about this or nervous but the idea of being her slave is kind of exciting!

14. Sponsored Links

Are you serious, how old is she, have to hear the outcome

16. Sponsored Links

I was caught once having sex on a train and once getting a half hour blow job in the back if a taxi.

18. Sponsored Links

repeated story, sorry

20. Sponsored Links