24 year old GF

poth2747

what hot sexy thongs and G-strings, lets see her panty drawer, how often you have sex, does she swallow.

Very impressive start ! They look sexy as hell my kind of thongs I love to find in the hampers ! I would be smelling her from them that's for sure ! How does she taste ?

OscarF

We have sex about 3 times a week, mainly due to our weird working schedules. And yes she does swallow!

and thongtaster she tastes fantastic!

poth2747

love her thongs, where does she get them at, bet she taste fabulous, would love to lick her to orgasm.

OscarF

Good Story behind these ones....

One of the first ever times we fucked after a night out before we were together just over 4 years ago. Took her back to my place, pulled these off quite swiftly which is why they ripped and through them under my bed. She didn't even ask about them again and I still got the all this time later, hide them in a game case....

These are some Frenchies I found in the wash basket today....

OscarF

She wore these for me last nightime on 'date night' whilst we fucked! They fairly new

These are an old pair, she's had them for years...

I love these! fairly new...

OscarF

I don't have many but this her in this string!

Story behind this is she was modelling her new underwear and bikini tops etc for me before our holiday last year, got a cheeky snap...

Also excuse our messy bedroom...