Random Topic: What is the future with North Korea?

Ubuntu1

Alright I got a random topic for everyone. It seems like every other week there's some news story about North Korea test firing another missile into the sea and/or underground testing of nuclear warheads. What do you all think is in store for the future? Will they finally develop a functional ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missile) and deliver a nuclear payload to Japan/ South Korea/ United States etc? Will they develop an actual thermonuclear warhead instead of the small 15 kiloton warheads they have now? Are they crazy enough to actually fire one off and would China back em? This will be a highly speculative thread but just wanted to see what everyone thinks since it seems like quite a few members are from around the world UK, Australia, South America etc. Discuss...

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
The political stability of USA higly depends on having an enemy so it can justify its actions, since the rusia topic got old noe is the turn for korea (they even re made the movie about it changing rusia to korea) keep in mind that every time a country test a nuke or anyweapon is a political move not a war move

Ubuntu1

Hmm sort of agree with you Ivan regarding the US depending on political instability for justification. Most of the aspects of the war on drugs are political bs that don't work. However there are some bona fide assholes in the world and I would consider NK one of them. For starters having prison concentration camps for people that have yet to be judicially charged with a crime is one good reason. Also it's true that nuclear testing doesn't mean use, the obvious exception being the US who tested one then used 2 of them a couple months later. But, that was before anyone else even knew what they were.

On a side note I am sort of sad that US citizens can't travel to Cuba. I always wanted to visit there the girls seem super hot, foods good, they have good rum, etc and I could use the 5 years of Spanish I took in highschool and college. Also I think you said you're from Colombia in another thread , that's always been at the top of my list too. I'd consider Colombian girls to be damn near the top of the list on hottest chicks in the world. The furthest south I made it was Costa Rica a couple years ago though (I'm from California).

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Oh ya Ivan another side note: what part of Colombia you in? Medellin, Bogota, Cali, Barranquilla, etc? Were you in Colombia/ how old were you when Pablo Escobar was around? Sorry random topic but I've been watching this show called Narcos on Netflix and I don't know if it's true but it said he hid like millions of dollars throughout Colombia and had this dude that had all the cache spots on a map. I'd be trying to dig that shit up if I were you :cool:

ivan06660

I'm in Bogotá but was raised in another town, inwas between a child and a teen when Escobar was around, he did had a huge fortune and a lot of it seems to still been missing or hiden, once he offered to pay the entire international debt that the country had and it's well known that he bought the america cup of futbol for his favorite team.

Regarding The Netflix series Narcos, the only real stuff on that program is maybe the names of the characters and it is very sad thwt the most, sad, sadistic and dark part of our recent history ha been turn into a god damned tv show

Ubuntu1

Ya it was quite messed up atleast from what I understand. That's the thing with drug laws though I think they do more harm than good. Like I do not understand why drug kingpins even need to kill people , it's like just make the drugs and make your money , there's no need to kill people. It seems like a lot of the problems come from trying to enforce the law because then the guys kill people to evade arrest. It sounds like it is much more stable in Colombia now

ivan06660

Its fun lots of bars, pubs and nightclubs, even though it is my job i'm not the best reference since i'm mainly a pub or home party/reunion kind of guy my days raiding the nightlife are kind of passing