Has anyone else turned there gf or wife into thong addicts

noexit

My gf never wore thongs until I asked her to try wearing one she did now she has maybe 150 pairs! Anybody else turn there gf/wife in a thong addict?

Ubuntu1

Not into a thong addict perse. Does she always whaletail too?. Do you have a bunch of thonged sex ? How'd you get her to be a thong addict? These are crucial questions!!;) My life would be complete if I got a gf/wife to be a thong addict. That's what concerns me if I don't know if they wear thongs or not beforehand. Like what if they won't and only wear regular underwear ? That would be a HUGE turn off . One of the downsides of this fetish lol

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I wouldn't say addict but when we went to live together i personaly dumped to the trash all the underwear my ex wife had that wasn't thongs and never allowed her to buy anything diffferent to thongs and she got used to it and now she only owns thongs and a few checkies.

The first time I fucked my ex girlfriend xime she wore grannie panties and she noticed my complete disgust and after that never again wore anything but thongs while hanging out with me, now she goes commando a lot

BDGolf123

Not a complete addict yet but she is much more comfortable in thobgs than she used to be. She will definitely wear a thong if we are going out or if she is horny. For most days its a mix of bikini panties or the occasional thong with certain work outfits. She insists that i help her shop for all her lingerie though so i try to be sure she only has attractive ones.

Gbanger

All the women I know are predominately thong girls as well.

Obviously women who wear thong underwear are the best thing in the world, but that being said, I am sometimes fascinated by women who don't wear them. Especially women who have never worn one. What's up with them? What's their story? How can a women make it to her 30s and never have worn a thong?

I think the reason for my fascination is because anti-thong women have a lot to say about thongs. They are passionate about thong underwear, just from a perspective of being anti-thong. Thongs are a big deal to women who don't wear thongs.

All the girls I know wear thongs all the time though, and they will humor my thong obsession, but overall thongs aren't a big deal to them. They've been wearing them for half their life and don't really think much about it anymore. For them, thongs are like socks. Something they wear everyday, but don't have much to say about. It's routine.

So, what I'm trying to say is, if you are looking for a woman with a lot to say about thong underwear, she probably is gonna be a granny panty wearer.

Also, I remember in high school when all the girls were making the switch to thong underwear, it was always the girls who were most resistant to wearing thongs that would eventually become the most pro-thong spokeswomen once they finally started wearing them. So I have a theory that a women who is super obsessed with thong underwear was actually originally anti-thong way back in her past.