Have you ever met a woman into thongs as much as we are?

Ubuntu1

Anyone ever meet a woman who absolutely LOVED wearing thongs? I'm picturing like a woman who gets very aroused but by a guy in a thong. That would be a once in a lifetime match ;) Is it possible??

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I know many that only wear thongs but never knew of any that likes men inthongs all the ones i have talked about said it creeps them and find it disgusting ( thankfully i'm not into it either)

Lars4848

My wife only wears thongs and is always very prone to slips, however (luckily) she isn't in to guys wearing thongs. She has been wearing strictly thongs since 8th grade. She knows I'm a fan so I highly doubt that she stops wearing them anytime soon.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I just remember that when I was in college one night i was drinking at a friends house (we were 3 guys and 4 girls) One of the girls found a mens thong at the kitchen. So we all ( men and women) started making fun of the house owner for owning that thong and since he was very drunk he confessed his girlfriend gave it to him and that her made him use it a lot, and he said he hated it, but apparently she liked it