A tribute to Scott and Dawn

tuzenbakh

On 8 January 2015, a thread was started on this forum...what followed over the next two years was perhaps the greatest collection of whaletails/thongs/VTLs ever shared on the internet…

For that, there are two people to thank – their names are Scott and Dawn.

I’d like to present a tribute video – around five minutes long, which hopefully does justice to Dawn, and the amazing collection of work that they’ve put together. I have their permission to post this.

The video is inspired by Scott and Dawn themselves, and by everyone who commented. I did my best to get peoples favourites in there, and do justice to all the amazing sets by having no more than one photo for any single set.

If Scott and Dawn’s collection was a building, it would be the Sistine Chapel of thongs. The video features VTLs, classic whaletails, the ‘out of this worlds’, the masterpieces, and some special treats at the end.

Apologies that it’s a link – I haven’t found a good video uploader - but please download it, and enjoy. For a small taster of what the video contains, please see some of the attached photos!

Video link: https://mega.nz/#!4VwwgTJA!lgVuqWGHBUWEX446jKOZv9UjliOM8zNxLnnu2FZfnSs

P.S. If you can get to the end of this video without blowing your load, you have remarkable restraint!

DSC_0506.jpgDSC_6391.jpgDSC_9980.jpg

jeron.heilord

On 8 January 2015, a thread was started on this forum...what followed over the next two years was perhaps the greatest collection of whaletails/thongs/VTLs ever shared on the internet…

For that, there are two people to thank – their names are Scott and Dawn.

I’d like to present a tribute video – around five minutes long, which hopefully does justice to Dawn, and the amazing collection of work that they’ve put together. I have their permission to post this.

The video is inspired by Scott and Dawn themselves, and by everyone who commented. I did my best to get peoples favourites in there, and do justice to all the amazing sets by having no more than one photo for any single set.

If Scott and Dawn’s collection was a building, it would be the Sistine Chapel of thongs. The video features VTLs, classic whaletails, the ‘out of this worlds’, the masterpieces, and some special treats at the end.

Apologies that it’s a link – I haven’t found a good video uploader - but please download it, and enjoy. For a small taster of what the video contains, please see some of the attached photos!

Video link: https://mega.nz/#!4VwwgTJA!lgVuqWGHBUWEX446jKOZv9UjliOM8zNxLnnu2FZfnSs

P.S. If you can get to the end of this video without blowing your load, you have remarkable restraint!

View attachment 30131View attachment 30132View attachment 30133
The video was removed :(