My Whaletail Collection

whaletail17

Thought I'd start my own thread as I have my own saved collection of whaletail thong slips that you've may or may not have seen.

To start does anyone else remember this extremely sexy thong slip? The girl ACCIDENTALLY tucked her shirt into her thong and throughout the video all you see is her thong riding up her ass with her shirt tucked in it. It is pretty sexy as my guess is the shirt acted to help pull her thong out above her pants for everyone to see! On top of that without bending over or crouching down her thong is already several inches up her lower back, loved to see the look on her face when she found out it was all exposed out for everyone to view!:D

[video]http://ip50694334.ahcdn.com/key=DMypE90u8VUze69iHDBrrg,end=1492473453,limit=3/data=2602:306:cebe:9510:829:47d6:fd36:b16f-dvp/state=bOvp/buffer=750000:302256,253.9/speed=150000/reftag=5412162/26/21/1/10246541/2314767.mp4[/video]

IMG_4914.JPGIMG_4915.JPGIMG_4916.JPGIMG_4917.JPGIMG_4918.JPG

whaletail17

I know this epic whale tail set has been posted before but here it is again with the whole collection of photos. Probably one if not the best legendary whale tail I've seen around! Sure could've used a belt that day, but that would've only taken the fun out of things.;) Those jeans are more on than off, not to mention the fact that she's walking around with her ass and butt-crack fully out for every passing person to see(bet you someone eventually had to of said something).

whaletail17

This fine gal was volunteering and showing her sexy white thong off at the same time. She tried everything to fix it from pulling her jeans up to even trying to tuck her thong back down into her jeans but nothing worked! Talk about an embarrassing situation.:rolleyes: That thong had a mind of it's own!

whaletail17

This chick didn't really have much to show the first several photos until she squat down to reveal what was a very attractive black thong. You could actually she the upper fringes of it peeping out of her skin-tight low-rise jeans all around her waist within several of the photos where she was standing upright. Also her facial expressions are PRICELESS!:p

Last edited:

whaletail17

This hot redhead was caught at a village fete walking around with her extremely low-cut black pants sitting pretty low on her waist. To me it looks like they were cut down around the waist, either way it was more than enough to allow her transparent violet thong to fully hangout above her waist! There was a video that went along with this collection that I cannot find anywhere online, if anyone happens to have it or come across it online let me know. The video basically showed her walking around for several minutes constantly pulling up her pants trying VERY hard to prevent such a majestic display from occurring but like most similar situations it failed big time. At the end she squatted down on the ground to reveal a good six inches or so of her see-through sexy thong along with exposing her butt-crack for all to see!:eek:

archer

I know this epic whale tail set has been posted before but here it is again with the whole collection of photos. Probably one if not the best legendary whale tail I've seen around! Sure could've used a belt that day, but that would've only taken the fun out of things.;) Those jeans are more on than off, not to mention the fact that she's walking around with her ass and butt-crack fully out for every passing person to see(bet you someone eventually had to of said something).

Thanks for posting this; it is one of my favorite sets. There are some nice cleavage shots as well.

whaletail17

Hope to post more tomorrow, but here's a little something for now.

She probably knew a) here thong was several inches up her ass or b) her pants were several inches down here ass, you make the call!;) I'm going to say half of each cause it looks like her thong is riding high, and it also looks as if her pants were coming down to allow for her butt-cheeks to show as seen. Either way she obviously doesn't give a hoot about it.

whaletail17

Definitely a good bit of cleavage archer. You have to wonder if she went like that all day? You'd think she'd get sick and tired of constantly pulling her pants up every few seconds to only have them slip back down seconds later to reveal just as much or more of her sexy underwear. The fact that she is seriously struggling to keep her jeans up is VERY ATTRACTIVE!

Jack6lack

This hot redhead was caught at a village fete walking around with her extremely low-cut black pants sitting pretty low on her waist. To me it looks like they were cut down around the waist, either way it was more than enough to allow her transparent violet thong to fully hangout above her waist! There was a video that went along with this collection that I cannot find anywhere online, if anyone happens to have it or come across it online let me know. The video basically showed her walking around for several minutes constantly pulling up her pants trying VERY hard to prevent such a majestic display from occurring but like most similar situations it failed big time. At the end she squatted down on the ground to reveal a good six inches or so of her see-through sexy thong along with exposing her butt-crack for all to see!:eek:

I have the video! https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2rbQKK0SzybTDc2NjQwVlRxNjQ

Last edited: