Miranda Kerr Thong

Thongfan18

43ba16dfa09439489c0bf3336673ef74--lingerie-photos-sexy-lingerie.jpg 55151267-quyennl2405mirandakerr22.jpg B4i_zxKCMAA1kBR.jpg Miranda-Kerr-vs-angels-21332613-333-450.jpg v97_faena_hr4.jpg

Thongfan18

You can’t forget about Doutzen. Them 3 were easily the hottest VS models ever. I don’t know a single one that they have now

it's true doutzen is a famous model, don't forget lily aldridge btw, but i was just giving my personal opinion, i mean i like doutzen, but i don't find her as hot as adriana and miranda, to me they are clearly far above all other models ( but it's only my opinion )

waterbottle008

it's true doutzen is a famous model, don't forget lily aldridge btw, but i was just giving my personal opinion, i mean i like doutzen, but i don't find her as hot as adriana and miranda, to me they are clearly far above all other models ( but it's only my opinion )

That’s cool, I respect that. You know, I’m gonna agree with you on that, I remember searching the web for vids/pics of Adriana back in the day. She was my number 1 at one point, then I got into Miranda and she was at the top of my list then. Now I think it’s Doutzen just cuz you see more lingerie shots from her with that lingerie company she’s working with. The other two have gone very quiet, especially Miranda, which is extremely unfortunate.

Thongfan18

That’s cool, I respect that. You know, I’m gonna agree with you on that, I remember searching the web for vids/pics of Adriana back in the day. She was my number 1 at one point, then I got into Miranda and she was at the top of my list then. Now I think it’s Doutzen just cuz you see more lingerie shots from her with that lingerie company she’s working with. The other two have gone very quiet, especially Miranda, which is extremely unfortunate.

yeah that's really sad i miss them alot i mean even if she does a bit of wonderbra lingerie shoot now ( talkin about miranda ) the brand isn't as sexy as victoria secret is, so it's a lil bit disappointing

ThongBoy23

From 0:15 to 0:22 you can see her wearing a thong on that photoshoot

i also think she is wearing a thong bikini here, but not clear picture, except the one with the butterfly watermark, sadly couldn't find the without watermark version, pictures are from summer 2021
fa48fea93d77402ca7d0a6587774c16b

5ec57f3e79a24944843bdd51f0a22246.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: