FACEBOOK PHOTOS

Hi everyone
searching pics on facebook is harder than searching videos, who tried knows what i'm saying
anyway, this is a good collection
it took me days
i don't upload the pics directly because of privacy, there are real names and so on
please, if someone wants to re-upload them, do it without names or comments (and with care of underage)
the zips are not zip-parts but unique files, so no one will have troubles

http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/ykhnc89q/file.html
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/NRkIzQc7/file.html
http://www116.zippyshare.com/v/sCV14IrR/file.html

total size about 230 MB

***EDIT***

WARNING!!!
I just realized i was wrong to name the files in the folders
don't mix up the 3 folders, keep the files in the 3 separate folders or you'll mess up the right order of comments-pics-comments-pics-etc
sorry folks

***EDIT***

AND... I'm still waiting for someone who has an old Webshots archive for sharing

Bye

Last edited:

clthong

Hey man, your collection is great! I've been looking on Facebook for content too, lots of good pics. Based on this and
your other thread it sounds like we have very similar tastes with regards to webshots/wedgie girls era pictures. I have some
old webshots pictures you may be interested in, send me a pm and we can chat : )

Last edited:
Hey man, your collection is great! I've been looking on Facebook for content too, lots of good pics. Based on this and
your other thread it sounds like we have very similar tastes with regards to webshots/wedgie girls era pictures. I have some
old webshots pictures you may be interested in, send me a pm and we can chat : )

i tried to answer you but the system says you have your mailbox full.

ExPaLo

Love these photos. I'm from the webshots era too. What photos do you have? Do you have any exposed panties webshot photos? I lost all mine years ago.

clthong

Love these photos. I'm from the webshots era too. What photos do you have? Do you have any exposed panties webshot photos? I lost all mine years ago.

I have a lot of exposed thong photos but not sure if I have any exposed panties pictures from webshots, I might have some other resources though with this sort of thing if you're interested

swagcity1731

Webshots had some great content, shame it closed down. I had only saved some of the links to the photos in a word doc, no screenshots. Idk if there's anything you could do with that but you're welcome to it if you want it.

clthong

Webshots had some great content, shame it closed down. I had only saved some of the links to the photos in a word doc, no screenshots. Idk if there's anything you could do with that but you're welcome to it if you want it.

Possibly, send me some of the links and I'll see what I can do haha

dknydisdkny

Hello clthong, after years of lurking I am back. I know you know who I am from the vast majority of pictures I found and posted on luckyfetish, which you subsequently uploaded to this site and many others claiming you found them on your own. Now don't get me wrong you are one of the best at finding pictures, hell you found a lot I never saw and I have a shit TON, for that i'm grateful. I'm only responding because you said, "AND... I'm still waiting for someone who has an old Webshots archive for sharing", I AM YOUR MAN. PM me for further discussion on the matter if you are interested, which I undoubtedly believe you are.

Regards,
DK

dknydisdkny

By the way guys, you can still search facebook for pictures even though they removed the graph search a while back. I have the script if anyone wants it, PM me.

Hello clthong, after years of lurking I am back. I know you know who I am from the vast majority of pictures I found and posted on luckyfetish, which you subsequently uploaded to this site and many others claiming you found them on your own. Now don't get me wrong you are one of the best at finding pictures, hell you found a lot I never saw and I have a shit TON, for that i'm grateful. I'm only responding because you said, "AND... I'm still waiting for someone who has an old Webshots archive for sharing", I AM YOUR MAN. PM me for further discussion on the matter if you are interested, which I undoubtedly believe you are.

Regards,
DK

I think the entire message is correctly addressed to ctlthong, except a thing: I wrote "i'm waiting for someone...", not him.
Anyway, i think both of us are interested
I'm sending you a PM

dknydisdkny

whale-tail-001.jpgWBW-Babe-412924N.jpg090204b05-640.jpgitem.jpgl_120a7f45fbdd3f742632c3e706982859.jpgm_3371d36676a5ed3d1ede25a565ac9ddc.jpg184.jpgthongs049.jpg474589_1107e84a-2be1-4bcd-97c4-83d943919918_prod.jpg287975741ZaFiYw_fs.jpgPicture068.jpg

That's like.0000000001 of what I have. If you have pictures to offer, hit me up.

dknydisdkny

Push the rarest lmfao? That would take hours of shifting through the 50,000 images that compose my collection, I just grabbed these 10 off the top of my old webshots folder. But if they are not up to par i'll go back to lurking, not much of a loss for me, boy.

Last edited:
no no no
misunderstanding
these pictures are good but you can find it in many collections online, i think that if you go to PERSONAL COLLECTION, the thread in this section that i started, you can find all of these or maybe 10 out of 11
have you already visited that thread?

dknydisdkny

lol, so you do want me to sift through 50,000 images to find the ones that you havn't seen, which i'm suppossed to know by shifting through all your personal images. It doesn't seem very logical nor effective. Let me pose this question to you, how many images of yours have never been seen in your estimation? This way I can gauge whether or not sifting through that many pictures is worth my time.