Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FACEBOOK PHOTOS

Re: FACEBOOK PHOTOS

ok, be serious, i'm interested in your collection, what do you propose?

2. Sponsored Links

I propose this: 1. We dump a large folder of images, which will be swapped between us, negating the fact that we both will have potential reposts. 2. We shift through our images to find what we PRESUME to be rare and hope for the best. 3. We swap pictures ONLY when the other party is satisfied. 4. I also enjoy pantsing pictures and videos if that's something that interests you. Let me know.

4. Sponsored Links

4 pantsing is not my world
    3 selfish way
    2 it will never succeed
    1 we can go for the shared folder

you can think about the details

6. Sponsored Links

8. Sponsored Links

nope
    great
    create the folder, give me the link, and i start uploading as soon as i can, considering that i have a shitty bandwidth

10. Sponsored Links

are you interested in whaletails?

12. Sponsored Links

Alright man give me some time though, I'll let you know as soon as it's created. To answer your question, i'm not really a huge fan of whaletails per se, also not a fan of granny panties in any form. Thong wedgies are really my only interest; granted, I do have thong pics as well though.

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by dknydisdkny View Post
    Alright man give me some time though, I'll let you know as soon as it's created. To answer your question, i'm not really a huge fan of whaletails per se, also not a fan of granny panties in any form. Thong wedgies are really my only interest; granted, I do have thong pics as well though.
    ok, clear.
    see you soon, i wait for news

16. Sponsored Links