Whale Tail Stories

whaletail17

Anyone have any good stories of a time when they were out and about and saw a whale tail?

Here is a fascinating whale tail story of mine!

So I work in the deli at a Publix here in South Florida and one night several months ago just after 9:30pm just before we closed this hot chick(cannot remember what exactly she looked liked) came in with her hubby to order lunch meat and I could tell instantly that she was likely to have a thong slip since was wearing skin tight low-rise jeans that were so tight that she was struggling to walk straight. It was very noticeable!

So the second she turns around there is a white thong with red polka-dots I believe wedged above her pants just sitting a good or inch or two for everyone to see. Out of the nearly fourteen months I've been there this is the only whale tail I recall seeing and man it was downright sexy! You could just tell she was struggling in those jeans because they sat pretty low on her waist and she likely had no idea it was out that far and she wasn't even bending over or squatting down!

At one time she was physically leaning her back up against the meat and cheese case with her thong hanging out like that. Eventually I believe she tried to pull her pants up but it was really unsuccessful and did not fix things

You have to wonder what her thoughts were knowing that she probably walked around like that all day, also how could that not have been more bothersome knowing that your flashy undergarments are just hanging out like that for the whole world to see!?

That was the one and only time I did not mind one bit seeing a customer come in when we are trying to close up. Man that made me have one of the biggest boners though it was kind of embarrassing, though probably not as embarrassing as her thong sticking out like.:p

Lars4848

A few months back my wife and I went out for a friends birthday, needless to say we all had way too much to drink so we all stayed at another couples house (as we had planned). Once we got into the house my wife changed into yoga pants (which were very stretched out in the waist). After a few minutes my wife realized she had misplaced her phone so she began to look in her car. As she leaned into the drivers side to search her thong popped completely out (Victoria's Secret logo thong. Black thong with white waistband and "Victoria's secret" written on it in large black letters). After about a minute one of our male friends noticed what was going on and quickly came to "help" standing behind her the whole time admiring the view. After a minute the friend called another two guys over to the car and explained that they needed to help look for the phone. At this point they all were just starring at my wife's sexy thong. One of the guys mentioned how his phone sometimes falls under his drivers seat so my wife crouched down to look under her drivers seat, exposing her entire thong and ass. The guys were staring, one even smiled at me and gave a thumbs up. She leaned back in the passenger door once again, once again showing her whole thong, then decided to look inside the house. The phone was found very quickly inside the house, where I figured it was all along.
I was so turned on during all of this and I know damn well I wasn't the only one. Later on we fell asleep on the couch together, her thong was still hanging out.

Lars4848

A lot less now that we've been married for awhile. It used to be an every day thing. Now it's a couple times a week.

willie44

My recent ex g/f texted me the other day about some clothes that I had left at her place. The clothes were nothing special and I hadn't noticed that they were missing but it gave me an excuse to see her. When I got to her place it took her awhile to answer the door, when she opened the door she apologized for making me wait and said she was in the bathroom. As I followed her into the living room she was trying to adjust her thong inside the waistband of her jeans. I sat on the couch and she sat on the armrest of the love seat adjacent/to the left of me. We made small talk and she answered a call on her cell phone. While she was on the phone her shirt began to slowly lift from her waistline, she was wearing low rise jeans and a black tank top, as her shirt continued to lift I was disappointed that I only saw bare skin, I figured that she had pushed her thong low into her jeans. When she finished the phone call she leaned forward and put the phone on the coffee table, obviously this caused her shirt to lift higher, then I couldn't miss her thong, I had never seen her wear her thong that high....EVER!!!. The side strap of her thong was 2-3 inches above the top of her jeans with the right side strap crooked/twisted, I'm guessing when I rang the doorbell she rushed to pull up her thong/jeans and didn't realize how high she pulled up her thong, which explained her trying to fix it when she answered the door. I was at her place for about 30 minutes and the entire time it was showing.

Lars4848

Last year my wife and I were moving and had about five guy friends helping us. My wife was wearing older yoga pants that had been stretched a bit at the waist so anytime she would bend or crouch her thong would be on full display for all. On this day she was wearing a pink Victoria's Secret logo thong with a fun colorful leopard print on the triangle part. As I mentioned she was bending and crouching a ton, but she was also sitting on the ground and organizing/packing boxes. When she would do this her thong would always be hanging out. I noticed all the guys would make a habit of soendung as much time as possible behind her. When we were moving our dressers we decided it would be more efficient to keep our clothes in the drawers and took the drawers down one by one. One of the guys must have grabbed her underwear drawer because as I was walking up the stairs I heard him ask "wow, is that all you wear is thongs?" She replied "yep". It's true, ever since I've known her (since she was in like 7th grade) she has worn thongs. She currently has about 50-60 pairs of underwear...all thongs. The guy carried her drawer of underwear down to the truck,I'm sure admiring them more as he got a bit more privacy. We made a couple of trips and as expected my wife's thong continued to be on full display and I continued to catch all five guys staring and checking her out through out the day. On our last trip I overheard two of my friends and one of our friends who was in her class at school talking "holy shit have you guys seen her thong hanging out?" "Ohh yeah! That used to be an every day thong in school, sexy as fuck" "he's a lucky guy, I'll help them anytime if her thong is going to be hanging out like that!". I can't begin to describe how horny this made me. I wanted to fuck her right then and there! We finished the day and my wife showered and changed, she was wearing pajama pants (which made me happy because her thongs always show in these). We had pizza and beers with the friends who had helped us. As the night went on my wife's thong started to hang out completely out of her pants as they usually do. At this point she was wearing a Victoria's Secret classic cotton thong-leopard print! Once again I noticed the guys staring and going out of their way to get in better positions for views. At one point she sat on the ground to look for something in a box causing the thong to totally pop out. Eventually the guys left and we were alone. No sooner were they out the door that I pushed her up against the wall and started making out with her. I got the feeling she was just as horny as me. I took her shirt off and pulled her pajama pants down and she stepped out of them. At this point we were still in the kitchen (that had no blinds at this point) and she was just in her black bra and that sexy leopard thong that had been teasing us all for the last couple of hours. We went to the living room where I took her bra off and she started giving me head in just the leopard print thong. Eventually we made our way to the bedroom and had some of the most amazing sex I've ever have had. Such a great day and even better night. When her thong was hanging out earlier in the day I did manage to get a few pictures!

Lars4848

Thank you for the comments. Glad you guys enjoyed the stories. I'm sure I will have more as her thong is always hanging out and like I said always has. I remember being in a study hall with her back in school and seeing her thong hanging out every day. One day I remember a kid asking "is that all you wear is thongs?" And another kid say to him quickly "are you complaining? Shut up". The best part was she must have known it was showing (it was a bright orange one that particilar day)but she just laughed and made no attempt to cover it. To this day I see her thong hanging out every day, although I don't think she does it on purpose like she did back then. Either way I'm a lucky guy!

dayjob

Not a whale tail story per say, but a VTL one. I went to a ball tonight, with what has to be the most thong lines I have seen in any one room

Highlights are a hot young asian girl in a red dress with very distinct g-string lines, a tan girl in a aqua dress with thick thong lines.

The best however was a friend, propsr good girl, who wore a jaw droppimg maroon dress with VERY clear g-string lines, and very VERY prominent pokies, and a little nip slip later on dancing.