Whale Tail Stories

Burstangelxxx

In high school there was this girl in art class that was into the whole whaletail thing so when I walked in she would always be wearing a different colored thong every afternoon?and she was pairing it with always a tight black skinny s

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
At college when I was making my major on biology we had lots of field trips, on third semester we spent a week at a natural park by the beach. I had a very close friend witha tiny waist and wide hips with long legs and a nice round ass. For that trip she bought a new short for each day and a matchinc thong for it also so she rocked a fresh sexy 100% intentional whaletail every day

Taffy1966

I remember being at the beach in Barry Island many years ago, I was in the sea talking to a gorgeous girl who was in the water just above her waist. She had a short pink t-shirt on which showed what I thought was her bikini top. As she walked into a little shallower water you could see her midriff showing and her belly button pierced. She said she was going to sit with her friends so I said goodbye but she said I could join her if I liked. As she walked out of the sea I saw that she was actually wearing jeans and it was a black bra showing through her top. Even better, and more amazing, was that her jeans had slipped down with the weight of the water and her thong was sticking out half way up her back. She sat down in the sea at the waters edge with the waves lapping up around her and her black lacy thong still sticking out. All her friends were a few yards away wearing normal beach wear! I eventually had to go back in the water to hide the fact that I had a huge boner, Lord know whether she saw it or not. When I came out of the water she was gone. I never saw her again.

Lars4848

A few months back my wife and I went out for a friends birthday, needless to say we all had way too much to drink so we all stayed at another couples house (as we had planned). Once we got into the house my wife changed into yoga pants (which were very stretched out in the waist). After a few minutes my wife realized she had misplaced her phone so she began to look in her car. As she leaned into the drivers side to search her thong popped completely out (Victoria's Secret logo thong. Black thong with white waistband and "Victoria's secret" written on it in large black letters). After about a minute one of our male friends noticed what was going on and quickly came to "help" standing behind her the whole time admiring the view. After a minute the friend called another two guys over to the car and explained that they needed to help look for the phone. At this point they all were just starring at my wife's sexy thong. One of the guys mentioned how his phone sometimes falls under his drivers seat so my wife crouched down to look under her drivers seat, exposing her entire thong and ass. The guys were staring, one even smiled at me and gave a thumbs up. She leaned back in the passenger door once again, once again showing her whole thong, then decided to look inside the house. The phone was found very quickly inside the house, where I figured it was all along.
I was so turned on during all of this and I know damn well I wasn't the only one. Later on we fell asleep on the couch together, her thong was still hanging out.

I still remember this day like it was yesterday and how crazy her thong was on display that day/night. She totally wanted everyone to enjoy the view and I’ll never forget it!

whaletail17

I still remember this day like it was yesterday and how crazy her thong was on display that day/night. She totally wanted everyone to enjoy the view and I’ll never forget it!
Did she know her thong and ass were hanging out like that or did she not care? Guess there wasn’t much she could do about it considering her pants were all stretched out.

Lars4848

Did she know her thong and ass were hanging out like that or did she not care? Guess there wasn’t much she could do about it considering her pants were all stretched out.
Ohh she totally knew. She’s been whaletailing on purpose since middle school and she knows how much it turns me on too.

Johannus

Hello, I have nice whale tail story about the mother of my girlfriend. My girlfriend is quite a thong wearer, she sometimes wears thongs or g-strings and sometimes normal panties. Her mother is 45 years old and actually she is still really nice woman. Also she is still wearing the thongs. Manytimes I noticed that she is wearing thongs - for example she had see-through dresses or trousers or she had a very very small whale tail of the lace of her thongs. But last month I experienced the biggest whale tail on her.
Her son (the brother of my girlfriend) had the Birthday party, he is eight years old. His schoolmates were there and also his friends from soccer team. The mother wore skinny blue jeans with middle high waistband and black short cardigan. Under her jeans there were the stretchy black thong totally riding up her ass. When I saw it I was shocked because her thongs were two or three inches above her trousers. Even if she was not bending down but just standing she was whaletailing. You could see her thong between her trousers and cardigan. The whole party she was carrying about the children, she was little bit stressed because the boys did a mess, so she really did not care about her thongs. I think she even did not notice. Quite often she was bending over and her thongs were flashing too much! Her thongs were so wedged in her ass - above her hips - it was so sexy. After few hours my girlfriend noticed it and told her that her thongs are showing. I was next to my girlfriend so her mom was embarrassed because she realised that I saw it whole afternoon. Then she tried to fix it and stop the whaletail. She pulled it down but her thongs were too wedged in her ass that they were still showing little bit.
In the evening, when the party was over, I had the last lucky moment. I saw her how she was picking her wedgie. In her face I saw that she had a painful wedgie whole day becuase her thongs were so high.
It was unforgettable day.

Taffy1966

Today at the supermarket I saw a really pretty girl, in her late teens maybe, with I'm guessing, two younger brothers probably 7 or 8. I figured they were her brothers as they were at the checkout talking about what Mum had asked them to get. It was warm so she had Jean's with a short tank top. I kid you not, she was walking round the shop with the biggest fucking whaletail I've ever seen. I mean it was a regular grey thong with several inches visible back and sides. At the self checkout it got even bigger. It was absolutely incredible, yet she seemed totally oblivious to it. I had to stare, I wish I had my phone but I have no reception inside so I don't bother taking it in. As I was driving away I saw her walking back towards the entrance, maybe she forgot something. Whaletail was gone. It must have been completely accidental, I was wondering whether the two brothers had told her about it! I told my wife about it, later we had sex and she told me I should've brought her home for a threesome. She likes to fantasize about that kind of stuff when we're fucking. I tell ya, I'll never forget that whaletail.

K

kiyoothong

I saw a whaletail in class last month. So I was sitting at the back of the class, and there was a group of girls sitting in front of me. Then this black girl came over and sat next to these girls. Since she sat right in front of me, I could see her backside and all. And I couldn’t believe my eyes. There was a good 2 inch whaletail sticking out of her jeans. She was wearing a leather jacket which only came down to her lower back and her pink thong was showing above her jeans.
I had my phone ready and I really wanted to take a photo of her whaletail, but there were people next to me and I just didn’t want to risk it.

Shaftinio

I have a lot of stories like that. My time in college was where I saw most of them. There was one girl I kind of knew (knew she had a boyfriend at the time). Every time I saw her was always a whaletail, even the first time I saw her, and she was cute too. We would be in class and without fail, whaletail. I don't know if she know or what, but the academic year ended and she broke up with the boyfriend and next time I saw her, zero whaletail ever again.

My first day of highschool in my first class the chick sitting directly in front of me had her yellow zebra print thong hanging out of her low rise jeans on wide display. I thought it was fascinating that girls wore stuff like that and i think thats where my love for thongs came from. This was in 2004 and i saw a lot more during my highschool days

Shaftinio

My first day of highschool in my first class the chick sitting directly in front of me had her yellow zebra print thong hanging out of her low rise jeans on wide display. I thought it was fascinating that girls wore stuff like that and i think thats where my love for thongs came from. This was in 2004 and i saw a lot more during my highschool days
Pretty good. I went to an all boys school. My first day of college a few people went up to the front of the room and sat down, one girl showed off an exquisite black g-string to the whole class of like 400 people. One girl even cheered at it. It was a great start to college and I saw a lot more of them in college after that.

Taffy1966

I don't think thongs were around when I was at school, in fact even tight skirts were taboo! I do remember as a teen kid loving to watch the 'bad' girls smoking behind the trees and with their knickers showing above their skirts. A sneaky peek of a black bra through the white blouse (also against rules) was a turn on too as they'd take their sweaters off over lunch time.

My Whaletail Story is about a teaching assistant at my school 3 years ago. She was wearing a short white top and blue mid rise trousers and she sat down nothing showing so far but then she dropped her pen and her trousers gave up and her yellow thong and 3 inches of buttcrack was showing and it showed for the rest of the lesson 45 minutes gutted I couldn’t get a sneaky picture

erzascarlet123

My Whaletail Story is about a teaching assistant at my school 3 years ago. She was wearing a short white top and blue mid rise trousers and she sat down nothing showing so far but then she dropped her pen and her trousers gave up and her yellow thong and 3 inches of buttcrack was showing and it showed for the rest of the lesson 45 minutes gutted I couldn’t get a sneaky picture
How old was she?

erzascarlet123

I have a story from school. So this girl in my class who plays floorball and have a really nice body, thick thighs, slim waist and a really nice big round ass (a real pawg) was sitting in the middle of the class with low rise tight jeans and I've seen her thong peaking with those jeans before. Her friend was leaving class and the door was locked so the girl was going to open the door for her. She bent over when she leaved her chair and a black thong was rising probably 2-3 inches above her jeans which she noticed and pulled her shirt down. I got rock solid at an instance!

Another story from school, had another girl in my class who worked at a gym and worked out a lot. She also had an amazing body, a real Pawg aswell. We were playing frisbee during P.E and it was sunny outside and she wore legging shorts. She stood turned away from me and yanked those leggings far up her fat ass and they were completely see through and she wore a black tiny thong. This girl knows she got an ass aswell which made it so sexy.