Whale Tail Stories

Another story me and my mate and his girlfriend went out for food she was wearing low rise jeans and a black and white striped jack wills thong on and we got our food and before we sat down she dropped her receipt so she bent over and her thong was half way up her back before we sat down she pulled her jeans up and tried to hide her thong tucking her top into her jeans but all of 2 minutes later it was out of her jeans and her thong was 3 inches above her jeans after we had finished our food we got up and she had to pick her bag up so her thong was more than half way up her back now and her buttcrack was showing at least 3 inches after food we went to the pub and she just gave up pulling her jeans up so everybody had an amazing view of her thong

cnich

Man I had 2 great experiences within the past few weeks and I am still floating on cloud 9 and really wish I could have snag some pics.

First one I was had several meetings for work with new training and stuff. There’s this really hot corporate trainer that has been in many of my functions that I have always thought to be the conservative type. She is in her mid 30’s about 5’6 with blond hair and a very nice body. I know she has several kids and like I said based off how she dressed I would think she is pretty conservative. Well the other day we were starting our break for the class and we sat in this U shaped layout with a table in the middle. She was wearing black pants and a silver shirt. At the start of break everyone got up and I was still messing with my phone. She bent over in the middle of the room to plug a charger in and was struggling to get it to plug in. Her silver shirt road up and the tiniest black triangle thong was sitting nicely above her pants with the thinnest straps. I was in awe that she was a much less a thing wearer but in fact a skimpy thong wearer. I wanted so badly to get a pic but I was on the wrong side of the room to do so and there were still a few coworkers in there. It was amazing and lasted for about a minute.

Second one was from a function I went to with the family. We were there with several friends and their families. One of the moms who is pretty short at 5’ brunette and rocking body for a mom was there with a blue romper on. My favorite thing about rompers is they leave little to the imagination especially when they are a solid color. When she turned around and bent over to talk to a kid I could clearly see a perfect outline of her black lace thong right through the romper. Now I’ve known from gatherings before that she is a thong wearer but this was so sexy to see the full outline and be able to see right through the romper. Best few days of thong spotting I’ve had in a long time.

Another story today me and my girlfriend went out shopping she was wearing low rise jeans when she showed me what she was wearing I knew it was a whaletail waiting to happen well within a minute she was putting her shoes on and her red Tommy Hilfiger thong was showing so after that we got in the car her waistband still showing but when she got out the car well her thong was out 3 inches then we went shoe shopping and she had a big whaletail everyone kept staring I’ve had worse days shopping

wthunter

Very nice stories here! I'll add one of my own.

My ex-girlfriend really liked to wear tight low rise jeans, and didn't like belts at all. She used to show a little bit of buttcrack regularly. I thought to myself, I must make the best of this, and slow but steady I transformed her into a thong wearing girl. Combined with the low rise jeans she already used to wear, her thongs popped out very often. So there was this one time, one of the first time she wore a thong with a low rise jeans, where in the morning I woke her up saying 'today would be a perfect day to wear a thong'. I argued that the weather was perfect for it, nice and warm. She agreed and got a red lace, thin strap thong from her drawer. My weather argument was only to convince her to wear a thong, because I knew that later that day we would go to this flea market were we would spend quite a good amount of time bent over, ensuring many good whaletail sightings. So when she was tying her shoes I already enjoyed the view, but later that day I would be able to share the view with many flea market visitors. Before we went there, one of her friends came over. We made some oven snacks and she bent over several times to check the oven. Her short shirt allowed for a great view, and her friend definitely saw. She didn't say anything to her, because she never adjusted her jeans. After her friend left, we left for the flea market. Riding her bike, the straps of her thong were just a little bit higher than her jeans. When we came closer to the flea market, it became busier in the bike lanes, so regularly there were people cycling behind us. They must have enjoyed the view. When we arrived at the flea market, we parked our bikes and started the first round. She bent over a couple of times (of course I never bent down at the same time, because I wanted to enjoy the view) and got some stares from other guys. There was one guy that actually got his phone from his pocket and started to walk suspiciously behind her. I knew what he was up to, but I didn't care too much. When he looked me in the eyes, he walked away pretty fast. I enjoyed it, he did also, even at home I can imagine. Later, when she bent down again (from the knees), she wanted to ask me something so she turned around and put her arm at her hips. She felt her thong showing and got up immediately. She said to me 'didn't you see that my thong was showing?!' and my reaction to her was 'yes, I did, I enjoy the view very much'. She then said 'and what about other people seeing my thong?' and I said that most people wouldn't even notice, and some may be teased by it and like it very much. She didn't seem to bother that much anymore and I told her that her thong just pops out accidentally sometimes and that it doesn't really matter (for her it seemed accidentally, but I knew that with these low rise jeans without belts showing whaletail would be inevitable). She said okay and we went on. She pulled up her jeans a little bit more after she noticed that her thong showed all the time, but still she showed on multiple occasions. Later that day she didn't even care so much anymore. When we came home, her roommate saw her showing off her thong and yelled '<name>, your thong is out!' and she said 'oh, I know' and adjusted her jeans a little bit but continued to show off a lot more that evening. When I was in the kitchen later, I heard her roommate ask her about her thong, and she said 'yes it's so comfy' and her roommate asked 'but it sticks out of your jeans, everyone can see it?' and she said 'yeah, well, I hide it when I'm outside, so it's okay' (I knew she definitely didn't). When I came back she was sitting there, with her thong out and I told her 'I can see your thong again' and she laughed about it.

This was the start of a very enjoyable time in my life, since she never stopped wearing thongs and low rise jeans (even when high rise jeans came into fashion, she never adapted, lucky for me). So there are a lot more situations in which her thong was on display. If people are interested I could open a separate thread where I can share more of these stories (I love reliving them!). Let me know!

I'll surely continue to read all of your stories!

binderpatel

Very nice stories here! I'll add one of my own.

My ex-girlfriend really liked to wear tight low rise jeans, and didn't like belts at all. She used to show a little bit of buttcrack regularly. I thought to myself, I must make the best of this, and slow but steady I transformed her into a thong wearing girl. Combined with the low rise jeans she already used to wear, her thongs popped out very often. So there was this one time, one of the first time she wore a thong with a low rise jeans, where in the morning I woke her up saying 'today would be a perfect day to wear a thong'. I argued that the weather was perfect for it, nice and warm. She agreed and got a red lace, thin strap thong from her drawer. My weather argument was only to convince her to wear a thong, because I knew that later that day we would go to this flea market were we would spend quite a good amount of time bent over, ensuring many good whaletail sightings. So when she was tying her shoes I already enjoyed the view, but later that day I would be able to share the view with many flea market visitors. Before we went there, one of her friends came over. We made some oven snacks and she bent over several times to check the oven. Her short shirt allowed for a great view, and her friend definitely saw. She didn't say anything to her, because she never adjusted her jeans. After her friend left, we left for the flea market. Riding her bike, the straps of her thong were just a little bit higher than her jeans. When we came closer to the flea market, it became busier in the bike lanes, so regularly there were people cycling behind us. They must have enjoyed the view. When we arrived at the flea market, we parked our bikes and started the first round. She bent over a couple of times (of course I never bent down at the same time, because I wanted to enjoy the view) and got some stares from other guys. There was one guy that actually got his phone from his pocket and started to walk suspiciously behind her. I knew what he was up to, but I didn't care too much. When he looked me in the eyes, he walked away pretty fast. I enjoyed it, he did also, even at home I can imagine. Later, when she bent down again (from the knees), she wanted to ask me something so she turned around and put her arm at her hips. She felt her thong showing and got up immediately. She said to me 'didn't you see that my thong was showing?!' and my reaction to her was 'yes, I did, I enjoy the view very much'. She then said 'and what about other people seeing my thong?' and I said that most people wouldn't even notice, and some may be teased by it and like it very much. She didn't seem to bother that much anymore and I told her that her thong just pops out accidentally sometimes and that it doesn't really matter (for her it seemed accidentally, but I knew that with these low rise jeans without belts showing whaletail would be inevitable). She said okay and we went on. She pulled up her jeans a little bit more after she noticed that her thong showed all the time, but still she showed on multiple occasions. Later that day she didn't even care so much anymore. When we came home, her roommate saw her showing off her thong and yelled '<name>, your thong is out!' and she said 'oh, I know' and adjusted her jeans a little bit but continued to show off a lot more that evening. When I was in the kitchen later, I heard her roommate ask her about her thong, and she said 'yes it's so comfy' and her roommate asked 'but it sticks out of your jeans, everyone can see it?' and she said 'yeah, well, I hide it when I'm outside, so it's okay' (I knew she definitely didn't). When I came back she was sitting there, with her thong out and I told her 'I can see your thong again' and she laughed about it.

This was the start of a very enjoyable time in my life, since she never stopped wearing thongs and low rise jeans (even when high rise jeans came into fashion, she never adapted, lucky for me). So there are a lot more situations in which her thong was on display. If people are interested I could open a separate thread where I can share more of these stories (I love reliving them!). Let me know!

I'll surely continue to read all of your stories!
very hot, would love to see a whaletail picture :)

wthunter

very hot, would love to see a whaletail picture :)
Thanks! I must say I don't have any pictures from that particular day (wish I did though, maybe I should contact the guy that took a video or pictures of her!). I did snap a picture every now and again which I then showed her, so I must have stored something somewhere. I'll see if I can find something!

This one time, we were at a restaurant and her thong (plain black triangular with lace straps) was on display for a good 1,5 hours (not too revealing though, about 1 or 1,5 inches) and coming back from the bathroom I did take a picture to show her how the last 1,5 hours had been for the people behind her. That shocked her a little, and she said she didn't realize and immediately adjusted her jeans. Didn't do much though. I told her she looked very good. The rest of the evening we sat next to each other, so I also had some time to enjoy the view! When we went home, she bent over to get her jacket (which fell on the ground) and she showed about 2,5 inches of thong. Her butt was facing the counter where two guy employees were standing. I saw them looking over and they looked stunned until she got back up.

I love how she actually tried (but failed each time) to adjust her jeans every day all the time to not show her thong, but kept wearing low rise jeans and thongs and no belts every day.

I'll see what I can do about the pictures.

binderpatel

Thanks! I must say I don't have any pictures from that particular day (wish I did though, maybe I should contact the guy that took a video or pictures of her!). I did snap a picture every now and again which I then showed her, so I must have stored something somewhere. I'll see if I can find something!

This one time, we were at a restaurant and her thong (plain black triangular with lace straps) was on display for a good 1,5 hours (not too revealing though, about 1 or 1,5 inches) and coming back from the bathroom I did take a picture to show her how the last 1,5 hours had been for the people behind her. That shocked her a little, and she said she didn't realize and immediately adjusted her jeans. Didn't do much though. I told her she looked very good. The rest of the evening we sat next to each other, so I also had some time to enjoy the view! When we went home, she bent over to get her jacket (which fell on the ground) and she showed about 2,5 inches of thong. Her butt was facing the counter where two guy employees were standing. I saw them looking over and they looked stunned until she got back up.

I love how she actually tried (but failed each time) to adjust her jeans every day all the time to not show her thong, but kept wearing low rise jeans and thongs and no belts every day.

I'll see what I can do about the pictures.
thats very hot, she must have secretly liked it haha hoping you find some pictures - keep the stories coming too

Another teaching assistant story she was 25 when it happened so 3 years ago I was in my maths class and she sat on the table next to me with her arse facing towards me she had a short white top on and some blue trousers to start with it was just her arse showing but after 10 minutes she leant over to help the person she was sat with and her black thong slips out and rises 2 inches above her trousers but then 5 minutes later she goes to pull her trousers up but instead she pulled her thong up she was so embarrassed but I suppose I did have the best view

Johannus

Nice stories guys. Especially Jamestozer and Wthunter, your stories about girlfriends and their whaletails are gorgeous. I also love the situation when my girlfriend is whaletailing in the public and then I told her and she is so embarrassed and try to hide her thongs.

It is inspiration for me, to tell also one nice story. My girlfriend is quite a thong wearer, she is wearing thongs and regular panties about half and half. In the case of thongs she is wearing normal lace thongs and sometimes g-string. But she has also the most sexy pairs - the most tiny T-string ever! They are just triangle in the front and really really tiny strings in the back. Regularly they are just floss. Also the best is that they are high-wasted. She is wearing them under the tight and little bit see through dresses because they are not visible even under the white dresses. It is true, even if she is wearing white tight and see through dresses these thongs are not visible. It is really the best underwear to cover VTL for 100%.

The best moment happened about two months ago. We went to the city to the shopping and to get dinner. My girlfriend had black tight jeans - not low rise neither high wasted, just a regular waist, a white T-shirt tucked into the jeans and black short jacket. After few minutes of the shopping she was bending over! Her T-shirts went up of her jeans and in the area between shirt and jeans were these hot tiny black T-string. It was amazing whaletail. They were showing about 2-3 inches above her jeans. They were highwasted, so she had them above her hips and covered with the T-shirt. But the shirt was too short so it was not tucked in the shirt adequately. This scenario was repeated manytimes. Every time she was bendig down her shirt went up of her jeans and there was super whaletail of her wedged strings. Then when she stand up she always adjust her jeans and tucked her shirt to the trousers but it did not help. I loved these moment - her efforts to cover the strings. I am sure she did not realise she is whaletailing, she just wanted to tuck her shirt into her jeans. I watched it all the time, also I like the other people in the shops watched it. Her thongs were exposed for a long time so many and many people saw it.

Then when we went to the restaurant and we sat I told her: You were whaletailing all the time. She was shocked and so embarrassed. She was angry that I did not tell her in the city. But I was just smilling, I told her that it was funny and I liked to watch it. She tucked her shirt to the jeans very well while sitting so in the restaurant she was not whaletailing anymore. I asked her why she wore these highwasted string with jeans. She answered me that they are super comfy. I was suprised how this tiny floss wedged in the ass could be comfy, but she told me that it is. She told me that she even doesn't feel them, so she wanted to wear them and thought she will cover them with the jeans and T-shirt. Then she conluced that it was mistake and she will wear them only with dresses. Really sad conclusion for me, but the best day ever.

Nice stories guys. Especially Jamestozer and Wthunter, your stories about girlfriends and their whaletails are gorgeous. I also love the situation when my girlfriend is whaletailing in the public and then I told her and she is so embarrassed and try to hide her thongs.

It is inspiration for me, to tell also one nice story. My girlfriend is quite a thong wearer, she is wearing thongs and regular panties about half and half. In the case of thongs she is wearing normal lace thongs and sometimes g-string. But she has also the most sexy pairs - the most tiny T-string ever! They are just triangle in the front and really really tiny strings in the back. Regularly they are just floss. Also the best is that they are high-wasted. She is wearing them under the tight and little bit see through dresses because they are not visible even under the white dresses. It is true, even if she is wearing white tight and see through dresses these thongs are not visible. It is really the best underwear to cover VTL for 100%.

The best moment happened about two months ago. We went to the city to the shopping and to get dinner. My girlfriend had black tight jeans - not low rise neither high wasted, just a regular waist, a white T-shirt tucked into the jeans and black short jacket. After few minutes of the shopping she was bending over! Her T-shirts went up of her jeans and in the area between shirt and jeans were these hot tiny black T-string. It was amazing whaletail. They were showing about 2-3 inches above her jeans. They were highwasted, so she had them above her hips and covered with the T-shirt. But the shirt was too short so it was not tucked in the shirt adequately. This scenario was repeated manytimes. Every time she was bendig down her shirt went up of her jeans and there was super whaletail of her wedged strings. Then when she stand up she always adjust her jeans and tucked her shirt to the trousers but it did not help. I loved these moment - her efforts to cover the strings. I am sure she did not realise she is whaletailing, she just wanted to tuck her shirt into her jeans. I watched it all the time, also I like the other people in the shops watched it. Her thongs were exposed for a long time so many and many people saw it.

Then when we went to the restaurant and we sat I told her: You were whaletailing all the time. She was shocked and so embarrassed. She was angry that I did not tell her in the city. But I was just smilling, I told her that it was funny and I liked to watch it. She tucked her shirt to the jeans very well while sitting so in the restaurant she was not whaletailing anymore. I asked her why she wore these highwasted string with jeans. She answered me that they are super comfy. I was suprised how this tiny floss wedged in the ass could be comfy, but she told me that it is. She told me that she even doesn't feel them, so she wanted to wear them and thought she will cover them with the jeans and T-shirt. Then she conluced that it was mistake and she will wear them only with dresses. Really sad conclusion for me, but the best day ever.
I’ve got quite a few more to tell don’t worry

wthunter

Very nice story yourself Johannus! Too bad it ended with your girlfriend realising it was a mistake to wear a thong and mid rise jeans. Did she ever show a whaletail after that particular day?

wthunter

Time for another story. Let me first add to the stories the shape of my ex-girlfriend: 170 cm tall, slim, cup B/C, hourglass body shape. She had an amazing body.

So this one day I had to go to work and she had to go study. At the university, she was always a little bit more conservative with her low rise jeans. In the past, she would always wear a long shirt so her buttcrack wouldn’t show. So I didn’t pay much attention to her when she was getting dressed that morning. When I went into her living room, she was already having breakfast and I noticed that she wasn’t wearing a long shirt like she normally did. Instead, she wore a short, white, striped, little see through at the back, shirt (it was kind of warm that day, so I assume that was the reason). It was tucked into her jeans, so I thought nothing would be on display that day. She then went to the kitchen and bent over to get something from a cabinet. I looked over my shoulder and saw through her shirt a reddish glow. I knew she only owned two pieces of red underwear, both thongs. We went out together since we both had to take a bus to the station. We went on the bus and sat down. When our stop came up, she got up, and I noticed that her shirt was untucked. I caught a glimpse of her red thong. It turned out to be her plain red cotton one. Triangular with thin straps. I didn’t say anything, and walking up the stairs of the station, her jeans slid down a little bit and with every step she took, her thong was on display. Must have been 2 inches higher than her jeans. I loved the view and hoped I got to see more, so I proposed to go into a little store at the station to get something to drink. What happened next made my day: she bent over to look at the lowest shelf, which completely untucked her shirt. Immediately she crouched, because she could not see enough. She showed a great amount of thong to the few people in the store, it was amazing. You could even see the thong disappearing into her buttcrack. When we got on the train, she showed a little bit of thong, but not too much. When we got off the train we had to split ways. I didn’t tell that her thong was on display, not even after seeing what I saw in the store, so she must have shown some thong at the university and in class. I hope she was at the front of the class, letting some guys behind her enjoy the view. After work, I went to her house. She was already there. She opened the door and we went up the stairs (me behind her). She showed off most of her thong through her shirt, and about 1 inch between her shirt and jeans. At the top of the stairs, I told her ‘thank you for that view’, but she didn’t understand. I told her to jump into my arms and put her legs around me. I then walked to the big mirror in her house and aimed her back at it. In the mirror, I could see so much of her thong. I told her to look over her shoulder. When she did, she was stunned. She let go of me and pulled up her jeans. She said ‘I thought I had my shirt tucked in’. I told her that it probably must have come loose after moving or sitting down a few times. She realized that she might have been showing off her thong in class. I said that she probably made the day of her guy classmates a whole lot better. She said ‘but I never intended to show off my thong’. I told her that it doesn’t matter if it’s not on purpose and that that made it even sexier. The rest of the evening her jeans was riding really low and she didn’t bother pulling it up (even though she knew). Even her roommate didn’t even frown or say anything. She had probably seen my girlfriend whaletailing more often which ‘made it normal’. I loved it. Especially the fact that she was, not knowingly, showing off that much thong in public and at the university. At that time, I was happy that I spent so much time with her, from morning to evening. Even though she didn’t actually want to show off her thong, and sometimes realizing (either by herself or by what I said) that her thong had actually shown most of the day, she kept wearing thongs. It had become clear to me that she had become the full time thong wearer that I wanted her to be.

Time for another story. Let me first add to the stories the shape of my ex-girlfriend: 170 cm tall, slim, cup B/C, hourglass body shape. She had an amazing body.

So this one day I had to go to work and she had to go study. At the university, she was always a little bit more conservative with her low rise jeans. In the past, she would always wear a long shirt so her buttcrack wouldn’t show. So I didn’t pay much attention to her when she was getting dressed that morning. When I went into her living room, she was already having breakfast and I noticed that she wasn’t wearing a long shirt like she normally did. Instead, she wore a short, white, striped, little see through at the back, shirt (it was kind of warm that day, so I assume that was the reason). It was tucked into her jeans, so I thought nothing would be on display that day. She then went to the kitchen and bent over to get something from a cabinet. I looked over my shoulder and saw through her shirt a reddish glow. I knew she only owned two pieces of red underwear, both thongs. We went out together since we both had to take a bus to the station. We went on the bus and sat down. When our stop came up, she got up, and I noticed that her shirt was untucked. I caught a glimpse of her red thong. It turned out to be her plain red cotton one. Triangular with thin straps. I didn’t say anything, and walking up the stairs of the station, her jeans slid down a little bit and with every step she took, her thong was on display. Must have been 2 inches higher than her jeans. I loved the view and hoped I got to see more, so I proposed to go into a little store at the station to get something to drink. What happened next made my day: she bent over to look at the lowest shelf, which completely untucked her shirt. Immediately she crouched, because she could not see enough. She showed a great amount of thong to the few people in the store, it was amazing. You could even see the thong disappearing into her buttcrack. When we got on the train, she showed a little bit of thong, but not too much. When we got off the train we had to split ways. I didn’t tell that her thong was on display, not even after seeing what I saw in the store, so she must have shown some thong at the university and in class. I hope she was at the front of the class, letting some guys behind her enjoy the view. After work, I went to her house. She was already there. She opened the door and we went up the stairs (me behind her). She showed off most of her thong through her shirt, and about 1 inch between her shirt and jeans. At the top of the stairs, I told her ‘thank you for that view’, but she didn’t understand. I told her to jump into my arms and put her legs around me. I then walked to the big mirror in her house and aimed her back at it. In the mirror, I could see so much of her thong. I told her to look over her shoulder. When she did, she was stunned. She let go of me and pulled up her jeans. She said ‘I thought I had my shirt tucked in’. I told her that it probably must have come loose after moving or sitting down a few times. She realized that she might have been showing off her thong in class. I said that she probably made the day of her guy classmates a whole lot better. She said ‘but I never intended to show off my thong’. I told her that it doesn’t matter if it’s not on purpose and that that made it even sexier. The rest of the evening her jeans was riding really low and she didn’t bother pulling it up (even though she knew). Even her roommate didn’t even frown or say anything. She had probably seen my girlfriend whaletailing more often which ‘made it normal’. I loved it. Especially the fact that she was, not knowingly, showing off that much thong in public and at the university. At that time, I was happy that I spent so much time with her, from morning to evening. Even though she didn’t actually want to show off her thong, and sometimes realizing (either by herself or by what I said) that her thong had actually shown most of the day, she kept wearing thongs. It had become clear to me that she had become the full time thong wearer that I wanted her to be.
What a story absolutely amazing

Another story which happened 3 months ago at university my girlfriend was wearing a short top low rise jeans we were studying together and I could see that her jeans were very low so I had a look and no thong but she had so much buttcrack showing then she went to the toilet with her buttcrack still showing when she got back she bent over and her black Calvin Klein thong was 2 inches above her jeans after studying we went for coffee we sat down her thong waistband above her jeans but then her jeans were so low that her thong started to disappear into her buttcrack so sexy since this happened she hasn’t really been whaletailing mainly just showing her buttcrack but hopefully I’ll have some more stories soon

wthunter

Love it! She must have pulled up her thong a lot after she went to the bathroom! Even though I like to see whaletails more, buttcrack can also be very sexy. Seeing a thong disappear in her buttcrack must have been amazing!

binderpatel

Another story which happened 3 months ago at university my girlfriend was wearing a short top low rise jeans we were studying together and I could see that her jeans were very low so I had a look and no thong but she had so much buttcrack showing then she went to the toilet with her buttcrack still showing when she got back she bent over and her black Calvin Klein thong was 2 inches above her jeans after studying we went for coffee we sat down her thong waistband above her jeans but then her jeans were so low that her thong started to disappear into her buttcrack so sexy since this happened she hasn’t really been whaletailing mainly just showing her buttcrack but hopefully I’ll have some more stories soon
would LOVE to see a photo if u can :)

Johannus

Very nice story yourself Johannus! Too bad it ended with your girlfriend realising it was a mistake to wear a thong and mid rise jeans. Did she ever show a whaletail after that particular day?

Yes, that is a pity. Unfortunately not, no whaletail since this day. But it is just two months and my girlfriend has never been a whaletail girl. She is wearing thong but whaletails shows very exceptionally.