Wearing thongs to the doctors

Hey

Does anyone else love wearing a thong to the doctors?

Today wore my bright red stripy lace thong to doctors appointment and my usual doctor wasn't in so I had a very young attractive Asian girl.
Been having testicle issue and she asked to take a look and called a chaperone, chaperone was 50s ok looking but this got me very horny.

I stood up and pulled my bottoms down exposing my thong to both, the doctor slowly lowered my thong and it began to grow as she checked my testicles, within seconds I was fully hard in her hands and I apologised to both ladies for my excitement. Was laughed off and the exam finished with her stretching my thong over my fully erected cock!

Near the end of the exam she asked about my underwear choice and if I always wore these, I was so taken back and assured her I always wear thongs and love the feeling of them, she smiled and told me that's ok then as was concerned that could cause issue but said I can see that you a fully working.

This was the best day ever!

irthonger

Mod
Ha ha ha ha. Awesome story. And yes I love wearing thongs to the doctors. It is exciting but at the same time it is my normal underwear so it isn't that big of a thing for me. Just curious what they think about it.

K

kiyoothong

Went to see a dermatologist because I had an acne breakout on my ass. The doctor I met was a lady in her 50s. She told me to take off my pants and underwear so that she could examine my butt. I went behind the curtains to undress but I didn't take off my underwear because I was wearing a g-string. When she saw me undressed, she said, "Ah okay you can keep your underwear on". Then I lied down with my ass facing her, but throughout the whole examination she didn't say a word about my g-string. She was just so quiet and kinda cold. She only wrote me a prescription and I had to pay $200.

Now I am seeing a different dermatologist and she's way cooler. Everytime I go see her, she takes me to the camera room where she takes photos of my butt. Then we see the photos on her computer and we check and see if there's been any progress. Luckily, there's been some progress.

thongz

So I had to have a physical done for a new job as part of the recruitment process. Never had one done before and thought it will just be your normal routine check up. Waiting in the room for the doctor to come in and then a beautiful Asian lady comes in wearing a white dress with black heels - great legs! We got talking and general health/lifestyle questions before she goes ok strip down now.Thinking just my shirt was required to come off she then said sorry I need shoes and pants off too, you can keep your underwear on for now but they will eventually need to come off too.Well I wasn't expecting that as I began to take my pants off I remembered what underwear I had on - black g string with no pouch but a ring that my cock and balls fed through from Bodyaware. I had my back to her and heard her giggle but she apologised straight away saying she hasn't seen a man wear the same kind of underwear she does. I replied oh its okay and turned around cupping my dick. She asked do you have an erection? don't be shy I have seen many cocks in my time, but I explained what underwear I had on or there lack of! At this stage I didn't have a hard on but because of how direct she was I started to get aroused. She told me she needed my arms by my side so I did as I was told as I stood there with my dick starting to grow.I kept seeing her glance down at my now erect dick and I apologised but she said not to worry. In all the fuss I almost forgot that she had mentioned she wore the same kind of underwear so I asked her about it and said I pictured her as a thong girl. she asked why I thought that and just told her well with how tight your dress is I suspect you wouldn't want any panty lines.when in fact I thought she was just too hot not to be a thong girl. she chuckled and said yes when I do wear underwear it will be a thong as they're more comfortable and her normal dress sense would show panty lines. WOW you go commando too? she said of course as she doesn't like nude coloured underwear and sometimes the colour shows through with white. I almost came right then and there...more to come!

K

kiyoothong

Wow, that doctor was very honest. And she's going to remember you, as you're her first thong wearing male patient.

some guy

Hahaha, that's awesome. I'll have to try this sometime.

Btw, what kind of medicine did they prescribe for your ass acne? I have some of that too.

Threestring_G

Wow Thongz! Thats a story that dreams are made of. Been working my way up to wearing a thong to the doctors office.

irthonger

Mod
Yep amazing story. I did have a hot female doctor once that had to grope my balls but it was while i was wearing boxers. She just stuck her hands down them and felt what she needed. I didnt have to take them all the way off.

thongz

So my physical continues and I asked the doc... soooooo you're wearing a white dress can I assume you're going commando today? She smiles and looks at me saying I dont know if I should tell you as I'm not sure what will happen to your penis there...I look down and its twitching up and down like crazy. I reassured her dont worry I can handle it and she replied no im actually wearing a thong as this dress is a little thicker in material. Such a shame as it would have been so hot to know she wasn't wearing anything underneath. We continued to talk about thongs and she really got into the conversations whilst I asked what colour she was wearing and what material she prefers. All the while shes still going on with the physical, she seemed to stand closer and closer to me as time went on and I didnt know whether she was doing this on purpose, everytime she turned around I just stared from her heels up them long legs and stopped at her ass trying to see if I could get a glimpse of her thong through her dress. I must have did this a couple of times but on the last time she turned around quicker than I anticipated and saw me checking her out with my hand on my cock as I was going to give it a stroke. She didnt say a word and she just smiled and walked towards me to grab another form that was sitting on the counter behind me but as she did she got so close that her hips brushed my cock and i erupted and came right there and then!

poth2747

WOW, just a amazing story, was she single, how old was she, have you gone back, did she say anything after you got off

irthonger

Mod
wow! what happened when you came!?!?!?!?!?!?! I would have asked her if I could see her thong. It might have ended in a fuck! That would be amazing.

irthonger

Mod
I know I would of been hard irthonger

Lol, I was really trying to not get a boner because I didn't want it to be a weird situation. I mean I was like half hard which is a good state because I am not fully sprung but show some nice fullness in that area. Unfortunately I have only had male doctors since then and because there are special rules I am not technically allowed to wear thong underwear to an exam. It is in the pamphlet. And if there is a female doctor she needs to have a female or male witness when examining a male patient. Very conservative rules. But I am moving soon so we will see what happens. I haven't needed many physicals lately and I am not old enough for a regular prostate exam.

thongz

To say she got a shock was an understatement but I'm sure she was trying to make me cum as she could see my dick twitch so much. So when I came I actually came on her white dress and she stopped dead in her tracks as I must have unloaded at least 10 spurts of cum. After my 5th load she kind of giggles in a somewhat satisfied way and said she could feel my hot cum seaping through, as I tried to compose myself as that was probably the most intense ejaculation I've ever had I started to see a red thong come through her dress cos it was that wet, she noticed it too and said oh uh looks like I should have gone commando today. Shes late 30s and not sure if shes single or not but she has amazing long legs and looks like she squats a hell of a lot to get such a round ass. I told her I was really sorry for cuming especially on her but she seemed to enjoy it too as she said she was happy to 'get me off' like that. I also mentioned I was glad to be able to.see her thong after all that talk, I didnt get to see it without her dress but she got some paper towels and cleaned my cock and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to call her anytime for another appointment. I'll have to work on that fuck!

poth2747

Lol, I was really trying to not get a boner because I didn't want it to be a weird situation. I mean I was like half hard which is a good state because I am not fully sprung but show some nice fullness in that area. Unfortunately I have only had male doctors since then and because there are special rules I am not technically allowed to wear thong underwear to an exam. It is in the pamphlet. And if there is a female doctor she needs to have a female or male witness when examining a male patient. Very conservative rules. But I am moving soon so we will see what happens. I haven't needed many physicals lately and I am not old enough for a regular prostate exam.

Still so exciting, didn't know about any rules like that.

poth2747

To say she got a shock was an understatement but I'm sure she was trying to make me cum as she could see my dick twitch so much. So when I came I actually came on her white dress and she stopped dead in her tracks as I must have unloaded at least 10 spurts of cum. After my 5th load she kind of giggles in a somewhat satisfied way and said she could feel my hot cum seaping through, as I tried to compose myself as that was probably the most intense ejaculation I've ever had I started to see a red thong come through her dress cos it was that wet, she noticed it too and said oh uh looks like I should have gone commando today. Shes late 30s and not sure if shes single or not but she has amazing long legs and looks like she squats a hell of a lot to get such a round ass. I told her I was really sorry for cuming especially on her but she seemed to enjoy it too as she said she was happy to 'get me off' like that. I also mentioned I was glad to be able to.see her thong after all that talk, I didnt get to see it without her dress but she got some paper towels and cleaned my cock and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to call her anytime for another appointment. I'll have to work on that fuck!
Amazing story, so hard to believe, bet you cant wait to see her again