Wearing thongs to the doctors

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, what a story. And that doctor was really cool. You came on her and she didnt freak out.

homstar

Doctor, a mid-late 30's gorgeous brunette wearing a lovely tight black dress with blatant VTL. In you come Mr X just pop yourself up there and pull your trousers down a bit. I did just this while she put on some gloves, she turns round and says ok just pop your underwear down a little. It was very obvious as this point that I had a thong on so I pull it down a little revealing (I dunno why) a perfectly smooth meat n veg with just a little landing strip left :D

An intrigued "oh" and she begins to have a good feel of my chap (I was referred for circumcision) and after a wee smile she pulled my thong back up for me - turns back to the desk revealing her own VTL while taking the gloves off then says "actually, can I have another look" On went new gloves and this time she just pulled my thong down herself, had another look and "Ok that's fine you'll get something in the post"

I gathered myself and as I turned towards the door she calls me back, I look around and she lifts her dress up to reveal her thong, "Thanks very much" and off I go

K

kuno23

So i had a chiropractor appt yesterday to straighten my back out. My chiropractor is a Phillipino-American lady, I'd say mid 30s, short, on the plus size side, huge tits and a nice big ass. Still very fuckable. Anyway one of the positions she had me lay in was on my side with my upper knee up towards my chest and my lower leg straight with my back flat on the table. When i did this my leopard print vs signature thong from JH popped out. I heard her go 'Huh' and that was it. She adjusted my back and off i went

K

kuno23

So just left my chiropractors office. I was her last appointment of the day so it was a little longer than usual. We were sitting in her office talking about what the next steps were to keep my back as healthy as possible. (Sorry, I should mention that I have really bad back issues that cause me to walk with a slight quasimodo look, nothing drastic or noticable with a shirt on but you can slightly tell with my shirt off). As were about to start adjusting my back she says she wants to ask something but its not professional...

DOC: I know this isnt in any way professional but I kinda wanna ask somethin.
ME: Go for it I dont care (already knew where this was going)
DOC: Last visit, were you really wearing a thong?
ME: Yep.
DOC: Oh. Thought so.
ME: Why do you ask?
She goes on to explain that shes never seen a guy wearing a thong before and asks a few more question about it like why i wear them and where i get them from. As shes adjusting my back I have to get into the position I was in last time when my thong popped out and same as last time, my purple VS signature thong popped out but my shirt was covering it. She put her hand up my shirt on my lower back to push while pulling my hip toward my butt and when she did her hand slid under my waistband so her hand was under my thong giving me a slight wedgie. I laughed and said if she wanted to see and feel my thong all she had to do was ask and she looked at me with this confused look on her face. When i told her what happened her face went bright red and apologized profusely. I just laughed and said everything was fine. As I was about to leave she did ask to see so I pulled my pants down to show her my ass and thong. I asked if she wanted to see the front and she said yes so I turned around and she rubbed her hand over my thong covered junk until it was almost fully hard. I said since she got to see and feel me and my thong it would only be fair if I got to see and feel hers but unfortunately she wasnt wearing one but she did show me her ass in a black VS Cheekie and said she would wear a thong next time.

K

kuno23

So today I went back to the chiropractor wearin my buddies ex-wifes black playboy lace t-back. I chose this particular thong because the front is very see through and in case I got to see the Drs thong she would be able to see my hard cock. Well I go into the room and lay in the table and she walks in and shuts the door and starts getting ready to adjust my back. She has me get into that one position and when I get into it she jokingly says 'What, no thong today?' I told her yes I was wearing one and pulled my pants down a little to show it off. After she was done adjusting my back, my plan started to work out. She asked if I could show her all of my thong so I pulled my pants down and she saw my hard cock through the front of my lace thong and asked if she could touch it again. I said sure but this time she pulled it out of my thong and then my cock was throbbing and ready to blow. I asked her if I could see and touch her ass so she turned around and pulled down her pants revealing a light blue cotton thong (brand unknown) and i walked over and grabbed her ass and played with her thong for a few minutes all while my cock was still out. I so wanted to rub my cock all over her ass and cum on her thong but I figured she would have gotten mad and didnt. As i was about to leave i told her from now on she should only wear thongs and she just laughed and said maybe.

K

kuno23

So friday I went to the chiropractors again. Was wearing a VS leopard print 3 string gstring. I go back into the room and lay on the table and the doc walks in and we start up some small talk like always. She starts adjusting my hips and lower back and she sees my strings and asks to see it so I slide my pants down a little to show off the back of my gstring and she says, with a rather excited tone I might add, "I'm wearing the same thong, just a different color." I asked to see it and she turned around and lifted her dress and showed off he whole ass in a light blue VS 3 string gstring with little bows where the strings connect. I got up and walked over and grabbed her ass and brushed my hard cock, still covered by my thong, across her ass. She just laughed and jokingly said "someone must be happy" to which i replied by pulling my cock out and said yes. She reached back behind her and started to rub my cock and push her ass onto my groin which made my cock start throbbing. I told her I was about to cum and she just giggled and pulled away so I couldnt cum on her. She said that it wasnt a good idea to cum on her because she still had other patients to see so I had to go all the way home on the verge of blowing a load all over myself. I got home and went into CC's room and shot my load onto a black cotton VS thong

rjthongs

My story is a bit boring compared to the above. I got my yearly physical this week. The doctor (female) told me to take off my clothes and sit on the table. I was wearing a blue JM Skinz thong (my usual underwear) under my jeans. Took off my clothes. No big deal.

Ppics30

I went to a new chiropractor recently and apparently he does things differently than my last one. It started with some electrical device on my bare back - without a shirt. Not sure if he could see my thong or not. Art the time I was pretty sure not but it was a white VS logo with black lettering. Then he took me to another area to start some therapy. It was some electrical stimulation and he was putting them on my back as I was laying face down. When he got to the bottom of my back he grabbed my jeans and the thong and pulled it up to place the last ones. The way he grabbed it made me think he knew I had on a thong and if not I'm sure he could tell at that point. He never mentioned it and I still wear thongs for adjustments.

kimmythong

Mod
Last month, I had a medical exam and I went for a CT scan. Before my appointment, I had to undress and wear a hospital gown. For some reason, the back would keep getting loose, and I wasn't able to tie the back of the gown properly. I wanted to get help, but I was wearing a thong under the gown. As I didn't want to be late for my appointment, I just went to the scan room with my rear exposed. I got to the scan room, and I was told to sit in the waiting room. Since there were people in the waiting room, I just went to the hallway and I waited for my name to be called out. The hallway wasn't busy, but I was the only patient standing in the hallway with my back against the wall. When my name was called, I ran towards the scan room and when the nurse saw me, I asked her if she had extra gowns. The nurse told me she had none in the scan room, so then I asked if she could tie the back of the gown for me. She gave me a wtf look, and told me to turn around. She said nothing while she tied the back of my gown, but she really tied the back with some force. We proceeded with the scan, and once the scan was done, I went to the washroom to commemorate this moment.

Here are the photos I took after the scan