My Lovely Aussie Wife

K

kiyoothong

You two are a wonderful couple. Both of you are willing to please and help each other out. Your wife is an angel, and I'm sure she's happy to have you too. I mean, your dick is just massive and I'm sure you satisfy her sexual needs. Glad this thread is up and running. A lot of threads have died down over the years, but I hope this one will stay forever. Just remember that you have fans here

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
You two are a wonderful couple. Both of you are willing to please and help each other out. Your wife is an angel, and I'm sure she's happy to have you too. I mean, your dick is just massive and I'm sure you satisfy her sexual needs. Glad this thread is up and running. A lot of threads have died down over the years, but I hope this one will stay forever. Just remember that you have fans here

We love to read comment like yours! Thank a lot. Ofcourse we will continue forever if there will be more positive comments ;) Be sure I am trying my best to satisfy my angel's needs ;) So enjoy our thread and feel free to like it :)

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
A bit older three pictures I have found. But I hope you will like it either ;)
CIMG8639.jpg CIMG8641.jpg CIMG8642.jpg

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Love these types of elaborate underwear. So sexy :)

Thank you ThongKing. Nice to hear that from you. Actualy I did not know that I love elaborate lingerie so much either ;)
I will buy another elavorate one soon! And ofcourse we will share it with you guys ;)

Queno-

She should do public exposing of her whaletails on the balcony of your house, or in a coffee shop, restaurant or sports stadium.

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Queno and other ones who is interested of public exposing ;) I hope that we have taken pictures as you expecting.
We took a ride to the our village house and took a sun bath on the roof/balcony. I know it does not look best place but we felt private there ;) So we hope you like this set of pictures. Enjoy it and we love to read your comments. So feel free to comment for example my wife's boobs ;)

IMG_6521.jpgIMG_6539.jpgIMG_6540.jpgIMG_6541.jpgIMG_6542.jpgIMG_6543.jpgIMG_6544.jpgIMG_6545.jpgIMG_6546.jpgIMG_6547.jpgIMG_6548.jpgIMG_6549.jpg

Last edited:
K

kiyoothong

Great update. Happy Australia Day. Great that she's thonging in public. I hope you two have a great day.