My Lovely Aussie Wife

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Something unbelievable happened today ;) Actually last night... My sexy wife wasn't in mood to have a sex ;)
So I gave her 50 minutes massage all over her sexy body. Started with back and legs and I continuously massaged her small ass.
Of course we are using natural olive oil. And after 30 minutes of massaging I asked if she would like also chest one ;)
I knew that when my wife agreed I was on very right way :) So another 20 minutes was boobs and tits massage in progress. She really badly wanted to touch her pussy but I did not leave her. Can you imagine how horny she was. And then gave her my hard dick and she had been told to play just like with dildo only. Another 15 minutes were unforgettable for both of us. I have never seen my wife so horny and only what she did was playing with her clitoris with my hard "mustang" ;) Whole 15 minutes while I played with her oily tits! And you know what ? Suddenly she squirt. It was such a great feeling for both of us......
And what we want to show you is panty from next morning she wore 10 minutes only! Her pussy was probably still kind of "broken" :)

IMG_5150.jpg IMG_5151.jpg IMG_5149.jpg IMG_5152.jpg IMG_5153.jpg IMG_5154.jpg IMG_5155.jpg

poth2747

WOW!! what a amazing time you both had, I would of loved if you made a video or I could of watched. I agree with cumman I would lick that panty clean!!

archer

First the pictures. I never seen a thong quite like that with the band so thick. I'm loving it though! She has an amazing body and I enjoy the frontal pictures as much as the back. She has nice cleavage and her stomach is so nice and firm. The one with the dress half zipped is so sexy.

Now the story/soaked panty. Holy shit that story is steamy and made me horny. That must have been so intense. Has she ever squirted before?

big_joe

Mod
wow. what a great story. you must have done it right my friend. I beat her pussy has all sorts of "broken" I would love to get my hands on those wet panties and do unthinkable things with them.

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
First the pictures. I never seen a thong quite like that with the band so thick. I'm loving it though! She has an amazing body and I enjoy the frontal pictures as much as the back. She has nice cleavage and her stomach is so nice and firm. The one with the dress half zipped is so sexy.

Now the story/soaked panty. Holy shit that story is steamy and made me horny. That must have been so intense. Has she ever squirted before?

Actually she had been squirting only few time in our entire “together” life.
What I can say for sure - it was always after at least one hour massage of full body.
I could be more detail but find a documentary movie about it - study and keep trying..
Maybe after few years of trying - there will be success. In my opinion you must fully relax your wife ;)

jonepa

In my opinion the aussie text on the skin ruined the pics :/
It diverts the attention of the whale tail... I would love to see the pics with the aussie text somewhere else... I hope my feedback helps

bowant

Amazing sexy cute ass..Love her cute ass..If only we could smell that cut thong..Thanks for sharing mate very good..

bowant

As is always very very hot..I love her cute ass just amazing..Would love to see more irty thong pic ..Thanks for sharing your hot wife cheers