My Lovely Aussie Wife

BDGolf123

The purple one is great with how it barely covers her pussy. Great set!
I would love to see some of her spreading her legs so the thong is just barely hiding the rest of her pussy too.

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Hi mates again ;) We see that you like us and that's why have prepared most sexy set ever ;)
Let's see what comments we could get for just "strings heart thong".... Awrrrrrrrrr
Show us / tell us how horny you are while watching those whale-tails, ha ?!

IMG_7865.JPGIMG_7866.JPGIMG_7867.JPGIMG_7869.JPGIMG_7870.JPGIMG_7871.JPGIMG_7872.JPGIMG_7873.JPGIMG_7875.JPGIMG_7876.JPGIMG_7877.JPGIMG_7878.JPGIMG_7879.JPGIMG_7880.JPGIMG_7881.JPGIMG_7882.JPGIMG_7883.JPGIMG_7887.JPGIMG_7890.JPGIMG_7911.JPGIMG_7912.JPGIMG_7913.JPGIMG_7914.JPGIMG_7915.JPGIMG_7916.JPGIMG_7917.JPGIMG_7918.JPGIMG_7919.JPGIMG_7920.JPG

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Holy cow I love that thing I would love to see it on my wife also.....where in the world did you buy a thing like that what grand is it?
We are using one very nice and quality eshop (world wide delivery) and usually those are VS thongs. I would call myself Thong Guru Master ;)
Thanks anyway - we do appreciate it all....

big_joe

Mod
Wow. That is great. Love the full holes with her ass and pussy full of toys. Also enjoying the foot job

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
That purple thong is an absolute killer. Loving the action shot too :D Is there any reason why you always cover her boobs in the photos?
Hi our friend. We have set a rules with my wife - simply no boobs :) This site is about thongs and that's it. My lovely wife doesn't mind to pose he thongs and she believes me that all I am posting... Hope it was clearly written ;) Sorry rules are rules ;)

D

Deleted member 4458

Hi our friend. We have set a rules with my wife - simply no boobs :) This site is about thongs and that's it. My lovely wife doesn't mind to pose he thongs and she believes me that all I am posting... Hope it was clearly written ;) Sorry rules are rules ;)

Bravo brother. (y)

scottishlad

Amazing post. Those strings were so high out in public. Hope she got a few looks.
What a fun time you had at home too. She is stunning and looks like a lot of fun

Thonglove

Fair enough, I'm happy with whatever you want to share, she looks like a woman with an amazing set of boobs. Can;t blame a man for wanting to have a peek ;) Once again, LOVE your updates!

irthonger

Mod
oh yes!!!! you two are so amazing!!! this is so hot!!! I love the whole set!!! it is such a great sexy story that really turns me on!!!! fuck yeah! you go you two! thanks for sharing! I loved the plug shots and always the fuck! ;)

irthonger

Mod
This set is fucking wonderful!!!!! I love seeing that toy in her pussy with a thong on!!! can almost make out her cute little brown ass hole!!!!! fucking gets me going!!!!!! That thong is so damn cute!!!!!! I love the lacey bando bra as well!!!! The VTL is great!!! and I always appreciate seeing what a cute thong looks like from the front!!!! keep up the amazing posts!!!! I hope you two had a great time making these photos!!!!! I know I had a great time looking at them. :p

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
Great update with loads of awesome pics. Something for everyone! Have to say your Mrs looks amazing in all of them and LOVE that black flowery thong. The lace detail gets me rock hard. ?