My Lovely Aussie Wife

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Great update with loads of awesome pics. Something for everyone! Have to say your Mrs looks amazing in all of them and LOVE that black flowery thong. The lace detail gets me rock hard. ?
Nice to hear that, Mrs Aussie is so excited while reading this kind of ""hard rock" feedback ;)

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
When we know what "hard rocks" stuff we are creating for you ;) Here is one more HIGH CUT ;) Hope you like it, ha ?!

IMG_7418.JPGIMG_7419.JPGIMG_7420.JPGIMG_7421.JPGIMG_7422.JPGIMG_7425.JPGIMG_7426.JPGIMG_7427.JPGIMG_7428.JPGIMG_7429.JPGIMG_7430.JPG

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
When we know what "hard rocks" stuff we are creating for you ;) Here is one more HIGH CUT ;) Hope you like it, ha ?!
Holy shit! That is amazing! Love the high cut body, so sexy. I’m at work and trying not to get hard or head to the gents for a epic wank! ?

big_joe

Mod
Wow. I love those. You can see her sweet honey hole thru them sexy panties. That gets the ol blood flowing. What a true doll. Thanks guys.

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Holy shit! That is amazing! Love the high cut body, so sexy. I’m at work and trying not to get hard or head to the gents for a epic wank! ?
Go for gents for sure and Mrs. Aussie wants to see any picture of that EPIC WANK please ;) Go for it. Send us your hard "MUSTANG" please ! ;)

randy

Oh man what a treat we got! Thanks so much for the pic sets. Those thongs she is wearing are really sexy. Keep up the good work and would love to see anymore candid sets with her thong flashing :)

irthonger

Mod
So many pictures!!!! I love every last one of them!!!! Love the leggings, love the angles. What an update!!!!!! She is fucking amazing, what a body!!!!!! Love her sexy thongs!!!! So good!!!! Gets me fucking hard AF!!!!!

big_joe

Mod
You killing me, but in a good way. I am digging the front view. Sexy. About all I can say is thank you for sharing this doll with us. She is a babe and a hottie.

ayyovic

Loving these updates with her toys and the thong pulled to the side! amazing! thanks for sharing as always!

irthonger

Mod
you two fucking blow my mind!!! get my heart rate up and turn me on!!! I fucking love the sheer shirt with a thong underneath!!!! I love the lace and seeing a good close up of the front and back! fucking wish I could touch her so bad!!! I wish I could dive between those thighs!!!! fucking amazing update!!!!