My Lovely Aussie Wife

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
you two fucking blow my mind!!! get my heart rate up and turn me on!!! I fucking love the sheer shirt with a thong underneath!!!! I love the lace and seeing a good close up of the front and back! fucking wish I could touch her so bad!!! I wish I could dive between those thighs!!!! fucking amazing update!!!!
Thanks muchly for your lovely feedback! :) That’s what Mrs. Aussie loves to hear...
We will do whatever to blow your mind mate ;) Have a good one !!

ThongSlip69

Thankyou for all this material. Soo fucking good.
Already edged to various pictures, think your butt plug ones will finish me off for tonight

Maxivo

When we know what "hard rocks" stuff we are creating for you ;) Here is one more HIGH CUT ;) Hope you like it, ha ?!
I llove all you sets! great pics and adventures, my dick is always hard as a rock! Hight cut is so sexy, a perfect combination with it should be a butt plug

irthonger

Mod
Thanks muchly for your lovely feedback! :) That’s what Mrs. Aussie loves to hear...
We will do whatever to blow your mind mate ;) Have a good one !!
Oh I am just getting started! I love when my words make a girl fucking drip with excitement! You keep posting and I will keep speaking my mind! Yum!

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Hi hi hi :) We are so happy ;) that you are happy :)
Nothing else to say.. Simply let's continue what we are good at ;) We will post - you will leave comment :)
Just normal Sunday at home only for you:

IMG_7446.JPGIMG_7447.JPGIMG_7458.JPGIMG_7459.JPGIMG_7460.JPGIMG_7461.JPGIMG_7463.JPGIMG_7464.JPGIMG_7465.JPGIMG_7467.JPGIMG_7468.JPGIMG_7469.JPGIMG_7471.JPGIMG_7474.JPGIMG_7475.JPGIMG_7479.JPGIMG_7480.JPGIMG_7481.JPGIMG_7482.JPGIMG_7483.JPGIMG_7484.JPGIMG_7485.JPGIMG_7486.JPG

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
And because we love you ;) and Mrs. Aussie is having b'day - we will get a special thong gift as well ;) I mean as HELL :)
Like it ? We wanna know truth and wanna read your dirty mind ;)
And be sure that we wanna be best on this site ever ;)

IMG_0897.JPGIMG_0898.JPGIMG_0899.JPGIMG_0900.JPGIMG_E0897.JPGIMG_E0898.JPG

big_joe

Mod
Well shit. I think I just broke my cock. She is so damn sex. What a babe. I love all the pics. I like the backwards thong and I even love the non thong. I’d eat that ass dusk till dark. Thanks for sharing.

irthonger

Mod
Hi hi hi :) We are so happy ;) that you are happy :)
Nothing else to say.. Simply let's continue what we are good at ;) We will post - you will leave comment :)
Just normal Sunday at home only for you:
This is a complete set!!!! Something for everyone! So amazing the variety!!! First off the cute and sexy little thong!!!! Fits her perfectly!!!! I Iove the simple pics of her ass in a thong! I love so much the pic of her bent over! It excites me the pics of playing with her ass under a dress! And the dirty thong pics at the end really is the perfect ending to an amazing set!!! It really turns me on!!! Fuck me good set!!!!

irthonger

Mod
And because we love you ;) and Mrs. Aussie is having b'day - we will get a special thong gift as well ;) I mean as HELL :)
Like it ? We wanna know truth and wanna read your dirty mind ;)
And be sure that we wanna be best on this site ever ;)
This set is very special! Very sexy! I can tell she is very excited when wearing that pearl thong! It looks delicious from the front! Wish I had a back view as well! But so yummy seeing her delectable pussy just slightly covered by the string and beads! What a fucking tease! Fucking gets me so hard and pulsating! I want to play with the beads on her pussy! Fucking lick them and swirl them around on her clit before moving it off to the side for the real tasty treat!

irthonger

Mod
The last set was fucking amazing as well!!! I f-u-c-k-i-n-g love those panties!!!!! they are so fucking amazing!!!!! I just wish you fucking let us see how her perfect pussy looked in them!!! those fucking lips are in the way!!! what a fucking tease!!!! the pic of you guys fucking is amazing also!!!!! I can't fucking wait to see what you post next! those panties are amazing! I hope you like them as much as I do!!! fuck!!!!