My Lovely Aussie Wife

scottishlad

Wow she is so hot! That pink thong is amazing, especially seeing it outdoors!
And how good does that ass look on the balcony ones!? So tight and pert. What a stunner!!!

irthonger

Mod
I am so hard right now looking at her perfect ass in those perfect panties!!!! Fuck she is hot!!!! Damn!!!! The pink set really turning me on with her bent over in the kitchen and sitting on the chair!!!! Fuck yeah! Wow, cant wait for more!!!

Maxivo

We suppose that you love VS and pink T-string, right? So here you go our friends. This was exciting also outdoor teasing very hot day ;) Hope you like it ;) Feel free to leave us comment please ;) Have a great one !
Window of hapiness hahaha. I´m jealous of your neightbor, did anyone see her?

Maxivo

And one more quicker set from our hotel's balcony ;) Not very nice view but actually very interesting bottom view, ha :) Hope you like it ;)
Mrs. Aussie expects polite and fuckable comment only please :)
Your apartamente has the best(sexiest view). I love outdoor exhbition, that´s so hot

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
I am so hard right now looking at her perfect ass in those perfect panties!!!! Fuck she is hot!!!! Damn!!!! The pink set really turning me on with her bent over in the kitchen and sitting on the chair!!!! Fuck yeah! Wow, cant wait for more!!!
Mrs. Aussie sends a kiss to ya mate ;)

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Well shit. I think I just broke my cock. She is so damn sex. What a babe. I love all the pics. I like the backwards thong and I even love the non thong. I’d eat that ass dusk till dark. Thanks for sharing.
Nice to hear that ;) Awwwrrrrrrr

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
So many pictures!!!! I love every last one of them!!!! Love the leggings, love the angles. What an update!!!!!! She is fucking amazing, what a body!!!!!! Love her sexy thongs!!!! So good!!!! Gets me fucking hard AF!!!!!
And you can be sure there will be much more pictures/sets upcoming!!!

Aussie

Mr & Mrs Aussie
Staff member
Mod
Welcome back our lovely horny friends ;) Hope you still love us and that's why prepare some sets of string HEART thong ;) Enjoy it and as usual we do appreciate your comments - especially Mrs. Aussie loves to read them ;)

IMG_6506.JPGIMG_6507.JPGIMG_6508.JPGIMG_6509.JPGIMG_6510.JPGIMG_6511.JPGIMG_6512.JPGIMG_6513.JPG