My black rubber thong

StringFetish

Hi

Here´s some pics of my very first black rubber thong I bought on Ebay many years ago. They fit me so extremely tight I got multiple dry orgasms while i worn them.

Attachments

• 20131113_143456.jpg
    20131113_143456.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 20131113_144646.jpg
    20131113_144646.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 20140711_185106.jpg
    20140711_185106.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 48
Hi

Here´s some pics of my very first black rubber thong I bought on Ebay many years ago. They fit me so extremely tight I got multiple dry orgasms while i worn them.

Looks Nice and tight. fits you well. :cool:

since how long have you been wearing thongs?

Last edited:

StringFetish

Looks Nice and tight. fits you well. :cool:

since how long have you been wearing thongs?

Thank you so much. I have worn thongs for about 3 or 4 years I think. I like tight underwears and searched allover the Net for fetish clothes for men then finally I found it on Ebay so I choosed a pair to buy and tried it at home and then this fetish has continued for many years. Now I am private fetish model and take pics of myself when I wear different string thongs then I upload the pics to a forum or a fetish site so the entire world can watch them.

Thank you so much. I have worn thongs for about 3 or 4 years I think. I like tight underwears and searched allover the Net for fetish clothes for men then finally I found it on Ebay so I choosed a pair to buy and tried it at home and then this fetish has continued for many years. Now I am private fetish model and take pics of myself when I wear different string thongs then I upload the pics to a forum or a fetish site so the entire world can watch them.

I see, well you are welcome, I think your pics are cute, and the thongs are very tight on you. and I am glad to read you enjoy that, I like to wear tight thongs too, that's why i like your posts on this forum. :)
I
I always wanted to wear male thongs but never was able to find any good ones, until few years ago a friend gifted me a few pairs of them.

Last edited: