Uncle told me to “Take a shower in his bathroom”

I

Ilovethongs10

Visiting my uncle and his wife (my aunt) for the holidays.

My aunt is a 5’5 skinny build athletic 45 year old brunette.

When It was time to go out somewhere to do something, their two upstairs showers were occupied by someone else.

My uncle, knowing how guys are and that they just need a quick rinse anywhere, said feel free to use our shower since we’re finidhed getting ready.

I said sure, okay thanks for the offer.

He walked me into his ginrourmous bathroom filled with gold plating and marble. The bathroom was the size of a elementary classroom.

He showed me how to get the water right since it’s nre technology and left shutting the door behind him.

As i let the water run and sat on the toilet , i got extremely horny and remember my aunts drawers may be in this bathroom.

Comment for pics and more story

I

Ilovethongs10

As i sat there on the toilet, my dick started to clench up extremely hard. I immediately knew that these larger bathrooms contained closets too.

I left the water running and hesitantly got up she tip toed across their bathroom butt ass naked.

I saw my self as i went by the mirror and imagined by Aunt standing in front of it.

I was in search of her drawer. I knew i didn’t have long so i franickly tried the first two doors in the room- and they were closets.

The third door, bingo- It was my aunts closet. I hit the light on inside and immediately am drawn to her dressers.

Comment for more

I

Ilovethongs10

Click bait? No...

Anyway i walked into her closet with a Rocket in my pants.

I stepped in, opened the door and found the closet light easily.

I didn’t hesitate or go look anywhere else except her dresser drawers.

First drawer yank open, nothing. Jewelery.

Next one, nothing. Jeans.

On my third try i opened her third dresser and there It was.

My dick almost hit my in the face.

This is what i saw.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5a9091701877803

cata

Lingerie Addict
Well done, continue please and show US evething you found and a picture of your aunts body