April M

April

Hey everyone

This is my first post, hope you enjoy this set of pics as much as I enjoyed taking them;)

I have some more from this set, if you'd like to see them just let me know in the comments! x

IMG_0278.JPGIMG_0280.JPGIMG_0282.JPGIMG_0283.jpgIMG_0284.jpgIMG_0285.jpgIMG_0287.JPGIMG_0288.jpgIMG_0290.JPGIMG_0296.jpgIMG_0289.jpg

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, great first post. You look great in that outfit. How often do you dress up?

April

So as well as dressing up I also love the feeling of being tied up.. Quite difficult to take pics but long timers come in handy!

One leg is tied to a stair post, and the other ropes are locked in the doors using knots so they don't pull through. The hands are secured using a loop of rope with another loop through the middle that tightens when you pull on it. Once you pull you're tied up with nowhere to go! My heels are also tied on so I can't get out of those either. All that is missing is someone to spank me..

Hope you guys like these pics..
View attachment 31499View attachment 31500View attachment 31501

Not to lecture, but I just want to say this can be dangerous! Whenever doing this kind of thing on your own, always be safe and make sure you can get out. There are lots of websites that tell you all the correct techniques. If you're not sure what you're doing, don't take the risk, enjoy someone else's pics:)

Let me know if you'd like to see the strip off pics from this set x

K

kiyoothong

Is that a maid costume? Or are you just in a black and white doll? Anyway, that ass looks delicious.You also have a slim body. You should go out like that. You would make a lot of guys hard.

April

Is that a maid costume? Or are you just in a black and white doll? Anyway, that ass looks delicious.You also have a slim body. You should go out like that. You would make a lot of guys hard.

Thanks for your comment!;)I'm glad you like.. It is a maid costume yes..

K

kiyoothong

Just be yourself. You're just sexy and you dont need suggestions from us.

1002jmasous

You look amazing.
I’d love to see you laying down, first on your stomach with the pics over your shoulder highlighting that ass (thong on of course:)). Then on your back with you semi aroused wearing little thong.
That would be so hottttt!