How did you get your first thong? What Type? What Color?

indyfan25

Thought this might be a better way to word the question than my previous question.

Did you buy it in store? Did you tell the salesperson it was for you? or Did you Steal one or buy one off the internet?

K

kiyoothong

Oh I was 13 when I bought my first thong. I remember waking up early in the morning to go to the department store near my place. Since it was early, I was the only customer. But, I was really nervous, so I just went into the women's section, picked a thong and headed straight to the counter. The lady at the counter was cool. She didn't say anything. She just took my money and put the thong in a plastic bag. I took the bag and I went home.
As soon as I got home, I went to the bathroom to try it out. The thong was a spandex thong and it stretched. So I had no problem wearing the thong. After putting on the thong, I saw myself in the mirror. I couldn't believe it. I looked so sexy in that thong. I had to jerk off because I was so hard and excited.

Last edited by a moderator:

tanrix

I was near 25yo. I was in the store to buy food and I walked through the lingerie aisle. I saw this woman's green lacy thong, it was so cute ! I bought it and went back to my home. When I saw myself in the mirror, I was feeling great and sexy. I walked through my house with only this thong. It was summer and the window was open but I didn't care if somebody would see me. And that's what happened ! Two girls saw me, they looked at me in a female thong but was feeling great !
Since this day, I bought new thongs again and again...

K

kuno23

The first thong I ever wore was my best friends moms grey Victoria secret signature thong when I was 14 I think. His mom would babysit us during the summer. Everyone was outside in the back yard and I needed to use the restroom. I had seen his mom pop a few whaletails before and I had always wanted to try on a thong so I snuck into her room and found her panty drawer. It was full of thongs, all vs signature thongs. I grabbed the grey one and went to the bathroom. When I put it on it felt so good and fit just right, even with a hard on. I snuck back into her room wearin only the thong still with my hard on and grabbed a white one, wrapped it around on cock, went back to the bathroom, and jacked off with it. I made sure not to get cum on it and put them both back.

K

kuno23

That was the first one I tried on. The first one that was in my possession was the another white Victoria secret signature thong from the same woman but that one had little blue and green flowers all over it. I wish I still had it

K

kiyoothong

Damn, you were a naughty boy Kuno. You should have taken some of her thongs. I bet they smelled nice.

K

kuno23

Over the years I did lol. To be honest I think I only took 4 or 5 (I'm talkin years and years timeframe until she got a new boyfriend a few years ago and she moved in with him) but when she lived here every chance I got I would raid her and put on her thongs and go beat it. The nice thing was that when she did laundry she would put all the clothes on the back of a chair in the living room and at their house no-one ever used the front door, we all used the garage door which came into the living room. 99% of the time there was clean laundry on that chair and her thongs were always on top of the pile so I would always have quick access to at least 2 thongs lol. She only wore vs signature thongs.

irthonger

Mod
I am ashamed of it but I did steal my first mens thongs from a store because I was too embarrassed to buy one out right. I was 16 at the time, when I had a car and a job. They were garbage. my first real thong was bought on figleaves.com it was an hom freddy thong. they are ok but too small for me now. lol.

Applebottom1

my first thong that i bought was from walmart it was 1998, it was a double pack a white one and a red one solid color satin. i wore the red one first and jacked off cumming instantly by the time i graduated college i had over 100.

M

Mattlovesthongs21

Just bought a Joe Snyder black and blue thong with a pouches for your junk, undoubtedly the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever wore