Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: ZB~~~

Re: ZB~~~

Shame on you ZB

2. Sponsored Links
    Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher ivan06660's Avatar

More than ever I feel that the one posting here and at scott’s forum wasn’t a she but a he

4. Sponsored Links

I hope that’s the case. I hate to think she’d be so dishonest with people trying to help her.

6. Sponsored Links

Just as a thought, if you pay anyone for anything via PayPal, always use goods and services payments. If you pay via friends and family you have no buyer protection. If you have used goods and services you should be able to open a case and get your money back

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ivan06660 View Post
    More than ever I feel that the one posting here and at scott’s forum wasn’t a she but a he
    Hmmmmmm the plot thickens! You could be right. I don't know what to believe!

10. Sponsored Links

... but didn't she send a video verifying who she was. I know that Scott wasn't convinced of her identity at the end.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by outthere View Post
    Just as a thought, if you pay anyone for anything via PayPal, always use goods and services payments. If you pay via friends and family you have no buyer protection. If you have used goods and services you should be able to open a case and get your money back
    Pretty doubtful. She said she was using the money to pay like utility bills, it was that bad of a situation she was in. On my end if she was indeed using it for that I consider it my donation for the year (lol) . Maybe she got very busy again recently and wasn't able to deliver. It would be nice to eventually honor her agreements with everyone here though

14. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by ivan06660 View Post
    Why is it automatically a 'he'? Men don't have the monopoly on being deceitful.
    Just sayin....

16. Sponsored Links

I got 2 specific complaints that may have suggested she was not actually ZB123's ex or something. The suspicions around the authenticity of ZB123 made me lockdown and hide her thread so no one else would get conned while I got to the bottom of what was going on. Sadly, it was resolved but not before she let her claws come out. She claimed I wanted in on her action and she sent me this booty shot to satisfy my lust for her body or some such. After she calmed down (???) she sent me a verification video to prove it was her and not someone else asking for money. By the time things got figured out ThongForums died because of RealLifeCams threatening legal action over a thread. I'm here to have fun, not call up lawyers - nopes to all that.

Let's all wish her the best, yeah?

18. Sponsored Links

Thanks for clearing that up Scott. So it wasn't a con-artist just Zumba being unable to fulfill her promises. Let's hope she comes up with the goods and fulfills the orders people have placed with her. This all got rather messy, I guess it always does once money gets involved...

20. Sponsored Links