Woman’s Calvin Klein thong.

blackbonds

Hi. Just wondering if any of you guys have ever worn a woman’s Calvin Klein thong. The one with the kinda thick band with Calvin Klein written on it. I’ve seen heaps of photos and videos of girls wearing them and the just look sooo sexy.
Was wondering if any guy has worn one and what the fit was like. Was there much room in the front?

indyfan25

I have one. They fit really snug because of the band and I would say the thong back is bigger than I would like. My favorite women's thong to wear for men is VS Seamless Cotton thong. They are so comfy and supportive and you can get 7 for 28. http://whaletail-forum.com/showthread.php?4982-My-thong-Panty-Collection!-New-pics! Check out my post on make thong photos. I have a picture of me in my pink Calvin Klein thong and white VS Seamless thong. I wear larges.

blackbonds

Fantastic. Thanks for that. Yeah the pink Calvin Klein is the one I want but in black. The look so hot. Looks good on you. It’s very hard to get VS thongs here in Australia. Thanks for your advice tho

K

kiyoothong

Yeah, the front is roomy but the back can be wide. Their thongs are also quite elastic, so they're not that tight on you.

Pink

The Calvin Klein seamless thong are in my draw of daily thongs. They fit great and supportive upfront