Nice Danish girls amateur thongs

hpdk

Hello all, been wanting to share my nice collection of Danish girls for some time now.

So I will be posting them here continually, if you like them. If anyone else has DANISH thong pictures (or other in the same category somewhat) - be free to post them. Not amateur private photos of girl friends - only photos like mine. As you can see, thongs are my favorite thing :)

I will be posting more or less the same photos at this other wonderful site which I can deeply recommend!

https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=47765

In the posts below there are three from Djurs Sommerland which is a Danish theme park and one from Norway. If the hero-photographer sees this post, please post some more, if you have them! The pictures are amazing!

I also have a big collections of Danish celebrities in thongs - I will also post it sometime soon.. Mostly reality-tv-starts (surprisingly) :)

More to come soon..

Attachments

• dkdjurssommerland.jpg
    dkdjurssommerland.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 686
  • Dk dk.jpg
    Dk dk.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 745
  • dansk.jpg
    dansk.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 724
  • Dk norge.jpg
    Dk norge.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 939
  • dk5.jpg
    dk5.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 836
  • dansk.jpg
    dansk.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:

hpdk

Please feel free to post Norwegian girls - they are hot as well ;) Maybe just write that they are Norwegian in the top of your post?

Ubuntu1

Some of my ALL TIME FAVORITES!

Please post if you have similar photos of Danish girls!

The last one is surely new on the internet, as I stole it myself on a fellow student's phone she forgot to log out of. It is one of her friends. Let me know, if you want her name.

View attachment 33424

View attachment 33425

View attachment 33425

View attachment 33426

View attachment 33427

View attachment 33428

View attachment 33429

View attachment 33430

View attachment 33431

Wow , those see through leggings are so hot

hpdk

A new update. These photos are my personal collection of some girls I know. Mostly from Facebook.

The first ones are of a girl I used to fuck from time to time.. The girl to the right in the red top. Amazing blowjob-skills, loves sucking cock.. The photos are from around the time I saw her sometimes. She was probably 18 here:

Another girl with an amazing ass. Hooked up with her while partying, and while we kissed I felt her ass and that she was wearing a thong. I didn't ser her again after the kiss. Well, we became Facebook-friends and I found the following two on her Facebook-page. On the first picture she is on holiday with her friend. She is the girl to the left..

A friend of a friend:

Moving on to another girl I know. She started being with A LOT of guys from when she was 16. She was even in a documentary speaking about how much she enjoyed one night stands while her parents weren't to happy. I didn't get to fuck her unfortunately. She's probably 18 here:

Finally I have two photos.
The first one is of a girl I hooked up a long time ago - she was wearing thongs back then. I believe you can see a black string on her side.
- I posted the same one in my other thread where I am asking if people thinks that girls are wearing thongs.

And the last one is a strange one. I was just looking at her photos and saw this crazy one of her (not too pretty to say the least) friend.

- hehe..

Last edited:

hpdk

Alright then, a small update with a little story :)

I fucked this girl maybe 6-7 years ago - she has a quite big ass but not too big boobs. I think she is okay, loved fucking. She wore thongs everytime I saw her. Found the following on her Facebook:

And two regular bikini pics with her:

There you go..

hpdk

Time for a little summer update of new photos of Danish summer girls.

The first one is from Roskilde Festival:

The following ones are from celebrations from being done with the Danish gymnasium (combination of highschool and college). Tradition has it that you go for a dip in your towns nearest fountain:

Hope you like them :)