Danish Celebrity Thongs

hpdk

A collection of Danish celebrity thongs - most women will probably be unknown to most foreigners, but I hope it is okay to post them anyway :)

The one below is Danish singer Medina (fucking annoying bitch, but somewhat sexy nonetheless:
Photo 30-08-12 03.40.35.jpg

The two below is of Danish celebrity Anette Heick - the one with the thong is quite old..
Photo 20-09-12 18.11.55.jpg

Photo 20-09-12 18.10.56.jpg

These last ones are of Linse Kessler, she is the main person of a tv-show about her family.. She is mentally completely turned off:
Photo 06-09-12 21.28.08.jpg

linse2.jpg

linse.jpg

Photo 06-09-12 21.28.12.jpg

If anyone else has similar photos/screenshots of Danish celebrities in thongs or similar - PLEASE feel free to post them here! :)

Follow my general thread with Danish girls here: http://whaletail-forum.com/showthread.php?5090-Nice-Danish-girls-amateur-thongs (PLEASE post there if you have photos that fit into the thread!)

I have another similar thread at the wonderful site: Amateur Voyeur Forum (highly recommended): https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=47765

More to come..

Last edited:

hpdk

Danish reality star and blogger Nikita Klæstrup. She is so fucking hot. She is fucking annoying, but that just makes her even hotter. She is actually a conservative politician as well. Search for her on Instagram, she often upload hot pictures.. Her fake boobs are amazing as well..

Here you go:

- the disgusting guy next to her is a wannabe comedian from Denmark. Fucking annoying - but luckily not her boyfriend!

Last edited:

hpdk

More Nikita Klæstrup! To the admins: I know there are a lot of pictures of her in swimsuits and with her boobs with no thongs on it - but I really hope that it is okay! If it is not, would you please let me know so I can delete them myself?

More Danish celebrities and reality stars to come soon if You would like to see!

hpdk

Alright, three new ones.

The first one is of Danish reality star Amalie Szigethy. She became well known from the reality show 'Paradise Hotel'.

The only thing she is known for in Denmark is her lack of intelligence (for real - that is the true story). She is quite hot though

The next one is Anne Gadegaard - she used to be a child singer and is - surprisingly - still some kind of singer. But primary a blogger. Check out her Instagram, she sometimes posts pictures like the nice one below. I think she is hot.

The last one for today is of a mother of a reality star in Denmark. The show is called 'Me and my mother'. And they are completely fucked up. The mother - in the following picture - used to be a drug addict but stopped using drugs - which is of course positive. And since then she got fake boobs and started wearing thongs all the time and started to party with her daughter Joy. I don't know why, but I would like to fuck her..

I will post A LOT of pictures of her daughter Joy very soon - she wears thongs everyday.

More to come soon :)

Last edited:

hpdk

@meguy1313 - selv tak. Hvis du har nogle gode billeder af danske kendte, så del endelig :)

Here are some new ones. She is a Danish well known twerker, she has a nice big ass. It looks like she wears thongs all the time. She is also a (self-declared) feminist along with Niki Klæstrup above..

Quite often she uploads nice photos on her instagram called TwerkQueen.

hpdk

Some new ones of my "own" work. This is from a new Danish reality dating show where two people have a blinddate in a bedroom. The concept is that the two persons undress, after that they lie in bed and answer questions about sex and other stuff. In the end they have to decide if they want to stay in bed or end the date. Not the most innovative programme, but it is wonderful seeing all the amateur girls showing thongs.

I took all the screenshots myself - hope you like them, I have many screenshots of different episodes.

Chubby girl, nice thong:

Enjoy

hpdk

Here are some mixed ones from other episodes of the same show:

1:

2:

3:

(she didn't show her ass - a shame, I think she is very hot)

4:

5:

- this girl seemed quite shy, so this was the only screenshot that I could take that showed she was wearing a thong..

I have some more screenshots from other episodes ready if you like these.. Enjoy

irthonger

Mod
wow, that sounds like a great show! Would love to watch all the girls being undressed and showing their thongs!!!!!!

hpdk

From the same tv show:

An Asian (there is another one with an Asian girl - I will post it sometime)

Another one with nice boobs

Enjoy

hpdk

@ adigegg

No, don't think so. But why would you want to see it, when I screenshot all the good stuff? :)

hpdk

New Asian from the same show. She was very reluctant to show her thong unfortunately. These are the best shots:

Enjoy

Last edited:

hpdk

Some new ones of Joy from the show 'Mig Og Min Mor".

Below is a previously posted photo of her mother in a thong, you can see Joy in the background.

All the following are screenshots of Joy's instagram: fit_by_joy. She often uploads photos of her i thongs, seems that she always wears thongs.

Enjoy