Thong flashing tips/advice

I decided to compile a bunch of different tips from people on the flashing thread over the years. Feel free to add more tips or ask questions.

Whaling tail 2/26/15
Hey thongman I just wear a pretty short shirt so when I sit it will ride up and I just hold my phone on my lap while I eat. So sometimes I don't get the entire reaction if my sweatshirt blocks part of the camera. But it also kind of hides it from the people I'm flashing.

Baseman 3/6/15
Hey Guys,

I got a pretty good reaction while I was in the library. For those of you who are having trouble filming, I would recommend doing what I did. I've attached a photo that shows you how I record the people using my phone. I just put it up against my laptop that gives me an optimal angle and it works pretty well. I also have my laptop screen turned off so I can pretty much see what they are doing behind me.
CaQhpyc.jpg

It is definitely easier when you are sitting down at a table to record someone from behind in my opinion. You can put your phone in an optimal place (i.e. in a bag or what I did) and it gets pretty much everything behind you. I missed out on one of the girls sitting at that table but the reactions I got from the two in the video were good enough. I'm sorry for having to cut some of the video out around the 0:35 mark, I had to cut out my face.

Baseman 4/26/15
I usually flash in the library at my school because I find it easier to record when sitting down at a table and there are always groups of girls working together. I have my phone propped up on my computer like you see in the picture above. Being in the library makes it easier to use my computer to keep the camera in place and doesn't look too obvious. I'd recommend you guys sit down at a table when you're flashing because its very difficult to know where you're pointing the camera while squatting down

Quickflash 7/6/15
whatasight: Good reactions are few and far between. Sometimes I'll go out and won't even get a chance, no-one worth flashing is out. I don't like using a cell phone, it's just clumsy and I think it's a lot easier to tell you're recoding. Do a search on Amazon or ebay for key chain cameras. Things like this are very discreet and can be aimed where you want:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-HD-Camcorder-1080P-Car-Key-Chain-Camera-DV-DVR-Motion-Detection-/271921386279?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4fc71327

Throwaway 9/16/15
First off; Much appreciate for all contributions to this tread. It is always a treat to see a new video posted.

I've been flashing for about 4 summers and really have only had 2 or 3 semi decent reactions with pairs of women and the odd 'funny face' from single ladies. I'd like to share some of the information I've gathered in my time to perhaps save some frustrating outings. I don't know about you; but I find as the outing drags on, you tend to be far more bolder then you are at the beginning. Its always helps to try to keep a level head.

That being said; I'm a starbuck's guy through and through. I've hit up about ever place from the nearest big city to the next (150 km radius). Quiet often I'll go from starbucks to starbucks (hitting maybe 3 or 4 in an afternoon) armed with a cellphone, something to study and or a tablet/laptop, typically buying a cheap coffee so the day doesn't get too expensive. Most starbucks still have fairly open backed chairs, affording a great opportunity to casually flash.

I try and find a nice 4 seater table, out of site of staff (newly constructed starbucks almost all have all patrons visible from the till but the old ones are much more private). I never flash staff as it seems in chain or franchise stores you can often find some staff from other locations. Word could spread fast if one staff sees and passes it on with your description.

I set my phone up on a nice angle (often leaning against something) and record chunks of 10 minutes at a time (which burns your battery so pack your charger cable and find an outlet). I basically play the waiting game from there, hoping that some cute girls will stop by. Its very hit or miss. I've found the best times are during dinner and after dinner. Leading up to dinner you typically have middle age people with kids looking to escape the house and business people finishing up work/ meetings for the day. At dinner its quiet and you may have the occasional college student or teen. After dinner is when you will get your groups of young, selfie happy, ladies out to get their 10$ drinks and yak about one direction.

I would never flash in malls, to me it would ruin any opportunity to feel welcome back into that space. I've started to do restaurants / fastfood places but in all honesty, I feel like I need to drive a good 2 hours away from my city in order to see fresh faces who know not ting. I'd love to find another fresh outlet for this hobby; gas prices are bound to go up again and my free time is not what it used to be.

Just my 2 cents. Lets hope for a very mild winter so I have an excuse to wear shorter sweaters.

Keep up the great work guys!

baseman 10-9/15

Fatsissy do you buy your cameras online? If so, you should post where you got them or at least post the names of the cameras so people can buy them. That could probably help with getting more vids on this forum.

I'm thinking about buying something like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINI-GADGETS...-/251657663026
It looks like it could be pretty easy to record, especially sitting down and trying to get people's reactions that are behind me.

fatsissy 10/11/15
Damn, son, that camera is way too expensive =O I'm portuguese, so I buy my stuff here ---> http://www.insania.com/categoria/camaras_Espias

The key chain and the one that looks like a button are the ones I own at the moment but I'd love to buy that soda can someday, too bad it's sold out =( I'm going out tomorrow to try to catch something, I bought a jacket recently that lifts quite a bit in the back, showing my lower back a lot without forcing me to try doing it too much.

baseman 10/15/15
I'd really recommend that you do it while sitting down, it's so much easier to record compared to when you're squatting. I also like sitting down more because it looks suspicious if you're squatting for more than a minute and it's much easier for someone to see you when they're sitting behind you. I would also suggest flashing in a library, coffee shop, or somewhere where people are going to be sitting for about 10 minutes or so. You'll have a much better chance of getting something when the time horizon is much longer.

I used to be really nervous in the beginning when I first started flashing/recording, but I eventually realized that was really helpful to do something that will keep your mind occupied and not think about the flashing. I usually flash when I'm doing my homework in the library or drinking coffee in Starbucks while reading the paper, so my routine is that I'll find somewhere to sit where there will be girls behind me, make sure my thong is showing (obviously), and just do my homework and record for like 20 min (that should be plenty of time for them to notice). So the advice I have there is that focusing on something else really helps ease the anxiety and fear that comes from flashing.

To answer your 2nd question, I changed my setup from before to make it a little more discreet. I have my camera hidden in my backpack now, so it's much harder for them to see if I'm recording. Figuring out how you're going to record them is the hardest part, but once you have a method that works then you can get an endless amount of reactions on video

baseman 10/19/15
More feminine thongs definitely get better reactions. I usually wear ones that are pink or flowery. I also use my phone to record, the camera on the IPhone6 is great!

baseman 11/21/15
putting your phone in your back pocket is probably the hardest way to record because you have no control over the camera and you don't know where exactly the camera is pointing to. It's easier to get something sitting down and propping your phone up somewhere (discretely) so you know it's pointing directly at the people behind you.

Keep trying though. The more you go out and flash, the more likely you'll be in getting a reaction on camera.

fatsissy 11/25/15
I apologize to everyone for not contributing with videos for so long, my life at work has been a living hell with piles of deadlines ='( But I've recently thought of a new flashing system - the subway. I positing myself against one of the glasses of the opposite door, I lower my pants a bit and raise my shirt a bit too an my thong stays in full view to anyone on the platform at each stop =3 It's such a rush to be exposed to literally hundreds of people (only women, I erase those with men unless they're epic). It's luck really, if a train has passed before, there will be no one at the platform, but otherwise, it'll be filled. Tomorrow I'll post a video without a doubt, stay tuned =3

aerodyne 1/23/16
I went to the library today for a couple hours to do a bit of work and to try and capture something for you guys.
So i got there, found a table and got setup. I got a little spy pen that I clip on to my bag with a few other regular pens to make it look normal and i just aim the pen and bag to where I want it.

baseman 1/25/16
I usually wear girly thongs and I like pink ones because the people will definitely know I'm wearing women's underwear. It's the most frustrating thing when you realize afterwards that you didn't get anything. Just keep trying though, you will get one eventually. I usually use my iPhone 6 to record because the picture is pretty much as clear as it gets. My technique is that I usually plug my phone into my computer so it looks like I am charging it and I will keep it the side pocket of my backpack so it is propped up. I am thinking about getting a hidden camera though because there are times where I can't place my phone in certain angles or it will look really obvious. The problem is I don't know which cameras are good and I won't be able to find out until I spend the money and buy one.

HM 05 5/18/16
Well I just don't like going to malls because there are too many people there at times. You never know who could be watching you from a distance ( or others can ruin your shot by walking by). You are also always on camera in most stores from many angles in small confined places with a security staff not far behind with nothing to do but nab suspicious people. But you are right, there are many girls around and filming while on escalators makes from some nice footage. So honestly, do it where you feel comfortable and can move out of sight easily, just be careful. Sounds like you got some great footage. And honestly when I blurred out my face in one video, I just used the editing tools that you can use directly on youtube before I published the video. Mess around with the tools available in Video Manager. You can probably just look up a video that explains how to access them.
Yeah don't frequent the same place too often because people who work there will start recognizing you. Try grocery stores or places like target/ wal mart. You can set up your phone in a shopping cart so you don't have to hold it. I have also had great luck in craft stores like Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Stores like Ross Dress For Less have been good too. Even dollar tree.

sissypantyfag 5/18/16
i ususally dont display that much. my method is to scratch my back, going under my shirt. this causes my shirt to rise and "accidently" expose my thong.

HM 05 5/21/16
Yeah thats what I use. It just takes trial and error. I hold mine at my side with the camera poonting behind me. Sometimes the angle is slightly off because you cant see the screen. You can set the cam up in the child seat of a shopping cart in a store and that usually stabilizes it. Or do what some people do and set it up on the tablr as they eat. Otherwise just keep trying. I've had plenty of video that became useless because the angle was slightly off.

Quickflash 7/3/16
Also try one of the Mobius cameras. They are a little more expensive but have been a lot more reliable than the inexpensive key chain cameras. Nothing frustrates me more than when I have a great flash opportunity and the camera dies!!!! Always carry a spare!!!!

millerjim 8/8/16
And finally, you can get a yellow notepad fold the first few pages back behind the pad, and then slide the pen into that space with the pen clip attached. It will hold the pen in place facing directly ahead, and that is a normal positon to hold a pen in, so no one will be the wiser

HM 05 8/8/16

You can't really determine how someone will respond. Sometimes people are too polite to say anything or give it much attention. Stay away from places with a lot of security cameras or security guards around. So NO malls, or high end fancy stores like Macys. Even Targets are pretty sketchy. Stick to low end stores like walmart, dollar tree, dollar general, etc. Craft stores like Michael's or Hobby Lobby have been decent places for me as many females go into those stores. Make sure to not go to the same places a lot doing this or people will begin to recognize you. I personally, would also not try at places where you frequent a lot for your everyday shopping/errands and what not. Go to places you don't normally go. A library should be good for that style of video where you set the camera up on the table and film people behind you.
As for stores, make sure you wear a shirt that is long enough to cover your backside while standing up straight, but short enough that it rides up and exposes your thong as you bend forward. Then just pretend to reach for something on a bottom shelf, and then examine the item while you are still bent over for a period of time leaving more time for the girl to enjoy the view and possibly take pictures. You can also set up your camera in a shopping cart's child seat up front and push it around then leave the camera facing the direction of the person while you crouch down reading a package. It stabilizes your camera and you dont have to hold the camera while you are bending over.
Also, just trying to get someone's attention while you are bent over can be frustrating. Sometimes people just aren't paying attention. What you can do though, in a store, is carry around a bottle of vitamins you are pretending to buy, or something that makes noise as you drop it, and when you can't get someones attention, drop the bottle of vitamins and it usually catches their attention, then just bend over to pick it up.

As for what to wear, pick a color of thong that contrasts with what clothes you are wearing. If you are wearing dark coloring, pick a thong thats bright and colorful. When wearing lighter colored clothing, pick a darker shaded color for your thong. I wear lace because I want people to not even have to second guess that I'm wearing ladies lingerie. I've worn a plain thong with no "bells and whistles" on it before, but from my experiece, the girlier the better, for reactions. It can vary though, like I said before, they won't all be "Triple A" reactions. Hope this helps.

Lacie fong 1/18/18
I use a GoPro inside a faux tissue box (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074GSK6C3) on the child seat of a shopping trolley, and then put my coat on top of that.

This way no one will see a camera pointing in their direction, and might possibly see a shiny black square, but have no idea what it is. Additionally under my black coat it's pretty well camouflaged.

71PnvYbxinL._SX466_.jpg

tflasher69 2/26/18
I'm thinking next weekend/another weekend I'll try actually going in a bar. It just makes me nervous because there's guys in there too. but I can probably bar hop until I get lucky. I think it'd be worth it to flash a group of drunk girls, since they'll have no filter and will give a nice good and loud reaction and probably some kind of confrontation. The other hard part will be recording it, it's harder to record while sitting down but I'll figure something out

Cbailey_21

Target security came and talked to me today. He asked ehy i keot trying to prop my phone up in the cart, it scared the hell out of me. Needless to say i really really need one of these keyfob cameras

Yeah I think you have to avoid the major stores now. The loss prevention people are checking cameras the entire time and setting up a phone is obvious. Or you'd have to have it set up in your backpack/bag ready to go in the correct position and start recording as soon as you enter the store