Saw this post on the sex Subreddit the other day

Ubuntu1

I was reading Reddit the other day and saw this random thread titled "intense thong/ g string fetish" . I invited the guy that posted this to this forum and said he could even post his girlfriend if she's down with it so stay tuned :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180323-121311.jpg
    Screenshot_20180323-121311.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_20180323-121320.jpg
    Screenshot_20180323-121320.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20180323-121327.jpg
    Screenshot_20180323-121327.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 104

some guy

lol, why does he feel like he needs to "have more control"? You can't control a fetish, nor should you try (assuming it doesn't harm anyone).

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I remeber I used to feel a little ashamed about it too, the first couple of times that I stole thongs I felt really guilty about it, not that much for the stealing it self but for the kinkyness involved.

And also it took quite a long time for me to feel comfortable enough to talk about it with a girl/woman and even more to others. I think finding the first whaletail forum made me a lot more comfortable about this fetish and also the time I spent with Xime who was the first that openly accepted my fetish and also liked it and feed it.

Ubuntu1

I think he meant he wanted to keep it a little more contained between him and his gf. I also agree with what ivan says about learning to discuss it because it is sort of a little intimidating to discuss about how a specific form of underwear is so god damn arousing and discussing how whaletails are hot as fuck. But finding someone to openly discuss it with is the best

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Yeah, I pm'd him too telling him I have the exact same fetish word for word and told him about this forum. I haven't seen a response yet