Story from work

K

kuno23

I have a co-worker that comes to me when she has problems with both work and life and I do the same. I've gone to her before and told her I had a thing for thongs but that I didn't wear them (which is a lie lol) and she seemed cool with it (I played it safe to test the water, so to speak, and see how she would react. Well yesterday we were working together all day and she seemed down in the dumps and I asked what was wrong. She said she was just stressed out about things were going in life and wanted a break from everything. A little later on she asked me why I liked thongs and I said that t thought they were sexy. She turned around and said I should go get one. I told her I did and was wearing it and I asked her if she was wearing one and she said yes a pink gstring. I wanted to ask to see it but I knew better than to ask that at work. I was wearing a black cotton thong as it was the only thong I have that looks like a man thong

thongz

this reminds me of a time when my boss first found out I wore thongs. this was several years ago and we did a bit of travel with work - one trip everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong, first the airline lost our bags and then the hotel overbooked so we had to share a room luckily the bed was a king. seeing it was late when we arrived we had no choice but just to go to the hotel and try find some change of clothing the next day. imagine both of us just standing in the room trying to figure out the best way to get through the night without any awkwardness - how do we sleep, do we sleep naked, how will we shower etc. well it was getting late and we needed to sleep for our busy day the next morning so my boss was just like ok I normally sleep in the nude but can keep my bra and g string on if you're uncomfortable to which I replied I will sleep however you sleep to make it fair but normally I'm a nude sleeper too or just in my underwear. she then asked me what underwear I typically wear and I stammered out a thong and she was really surprised. I don't think she believed me and thought I was just echoing her so we started to undress. she had a pencil skirt that were above the knees so she couldn't sleep in that - she undressed quicker than I did and reached her lingerie before I had taken off my pants. when I saw her in her matching black lace bra and g string I stopped undressed and just stared and she noticed. she didn't undress any further and said to strip down to my underwear before she would strip down nude. she did turn around to place her clothes on the chair behind her and my what an ass she had - I got instantly hard and it I began to tent in my pants - I took my pants off and then she saw me with a bulge in my thong. I think she liked how she made me hard and said u might want to keep your dick contained in your thong tonight as she took off her bra. she put her fingers in the waistband of her thong but before she slid them down I asked if she could keep them on - theres something about a woman in a g string that I find hotter than being fully naked.

Ubuntu1

That last story was great. And I think most of us here can say a woman wearing a thong or g string is by far sexier than naked lol

K

kuno23

So today at work I was working with her again. We were in the office looking at something on the computer and I kept noticing her looking at my lower back. I asked her what she was doing which made her embarrassed and said she was trying to see if I was wearing a thong. I laughed and said yes and asked if she was too. She said yes and asked to see it so I reached down the back of my pants and pulled my thong out to show her. Then I said now that you saw mine, let me see yours. She giggled, looked around to see if anyone was around, and undid her pants and slid them down so that half her ass was showing. She had on a very nice green gstring.

K

kiyoothong

Things are looking good Kuno. Work's going to be fun from now on. Can you get some pictures of this girl?

irthonger

Mod
This is super hot! What a crazy experience. Maybe ask her to share some pics with you so you can share with us. Lol. Cant wait to hear any updates.

K

kuno23

Can't take any pictures at work. Were allowed to have smartphones but if we get caught taking pictures we can get fired(National Security). I'll ask for some pictures though lol

K

kuno23

Unfortunately she said no to pictures. She said she doesn't want them to end up on line lol

K

kuno23

So not my friend but another girl from work. Dont really know her all that well but she squatted down to get something from a bottom drawer and her tan lace thong was about 3 inches up her back