Story from work

K

kuno23

Walked into my office this morning and my black friend was gettin a cup of coffee. As i walked past her i noticed that she had on really tight dress pants but no panty lines so i know shes wearing a thong. Hoping to be able to see it today.

Andjohn1- Ill ask about buyin thongs for each other in a little while. Just gotta play my cards right since i only see her at work.

K

kuno23

Friday the girl from work was wearing a black vs cotton thong. That evening she texted me and was askin about some stuff at work that i couldn't really explain over the phone so i told her to come into work for a few hours on sat so i could show her. She said ok and then asked i could do her another favor and wear a thong. I said sure but only if she did and she agreed. Yesterday were sittin in the office goin over some stuff and she just flat out asks if she could see my thong. I said sure and pulled up the side of my black thong. She laughed and asked to see my ass. I told her to show me her ass first and she pulled down her leggings and showed me her gigantic ass with a pink lace thong splitting her cheeks in two. I showed her my ass and i said for the rest of the day we should just show off our thongs and she said ok as long as noone else came in. That night i got another text from her sayin i had a nice ass ans said she wanted to see it again so i told her id show her whatever she wanted to see if she would show me anything. I didnt ask about buying each other thongs but im pretty sure i could ask and she would say sure.

K

kuno23

Yesterday a few of us had to stay late to finish up a job and my friend was one of them (we will call her CH). After about an hour and a half my part was done so I got up to leave and as i was walking out CH texted me and asked if i could stay a little longer to help her. I said sure and walked to her office and helped her finish up. As were workin she asked if I was wearing one. I said yes and asked if she was. She nodded and asked to see it. I laughed and said we should show them off while were workin. She said ok and i pulled my pants down a little to show my black tback and she pulled out her pink vs vstring. The whole time were workin I have a huge hard on. Were finishing up and she asks if she could see all of it. I told her it wasn't a good idea and explained y. She said she really wasnt concerned about it and asked again. So i said i would but only if I could see all of hers and grab her ass and she agreed. I looked around to make sure noone was around and pulled my pants down. When I did my thong covered cock popped out and stood full mast. She laughed and said she wanted to touch it. I thought to myself for a second and said screw it and told her to go for it. She reached under my thong and wrapped her hand around it. By this time my cock is throbbing. She pulled it out of my thong to get a better look at it and said "Your wife is lucky." I laughed and told her that I wanted her to sit on my lap. She laughed, pulled her pants down to her ankles, and climbed on top of me and sat down. I pulled her thong out a little so my cock was between her cheeks and thong. She laughed again and started giving me a lap dance. After a quick dance she got off and let me grab her huge ass. After that we got dressed ant packed up and left. On the way home she texted me sayin if I wasn't married she would have let me fuck her right there. I told her that if u wasn't I would have and that if she hadn't gotten up when she did I would have blown a load on her ass and thong. She laughed and said she would have been ok if I did. Later on I asked her if I could buy her some new thongs but she never replied and shes not at work today so we shall see.

K

kuno23

So last night CH texted me askin if she had missed anything important at work and i told her no not really but she would just have to stay late to catch up on what she missed because the job we are all working on is due Tuesday and there was a lot of stuff to finish up. She said ok and then asked if I was staying late. I told her that I'm trying not to because i want to leave early and get an early start to the weekend but I would stay if she nedded help. She said ok and then added that I could buy her a new thong if I wanted to. I said ok and then she asked if there was anything else I wanted. I laughed and jokingly said a repeat of the other say (I wasnt really joking I REALLY want to do it again but I'm not going to blatantly say that) and she laughed and said ok as long as I wear another thong. I just laughed and said ok and then said theres something else I wanted but that she probably wouldn't do it. When she asked I told her I that I kinda wanted one of her thongs and she laughed and said no she liked all her thongs and if she had one she didn't like she would give me one. I laughed and said ok and she said she would wear her favorite thong and a loose pair of pants to help show it off today so we will see how it goes today.

K

kuno23

Like I said in an earlier post, I cant take pictures at work do to sensitive material (National Security stuff)

K

kuno23

Today was awesome. I stayed late to help CH get caught up from yesterday. After everyone left I went to her office to find her sitting at her desk. She was wearing a nice dress top with a tank top underneath and a pair of black dress pants. Before I sat down she asked me to pull my thong out so I pulled out my wifes purple candies microfiber gstring hipster. When I pulled it out and sat down I turned to her asked her about her wearing a pair of loose pants. She laughed and took her dress top off and took her belt off. When she took her belt off her pants fell a good 4 inches exposing the entire top of her pink and white vs cotton thong. Even the top of the front of her thong was showing. She sat down showing half of her ass and thong and started working. Through the time we were together she would slide her hand down the inside of my thigh, rubbing against my hard cock and I would shide my hand down her pants and play with her ass and thong. After a while she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, slid them down and pulled my cock out of my thong and started stroking it. After a minute of stroking she stood up, took her pants off, and gave me another lap dance and again I slid my cock between her thong and ass. This time i slowly slid my hand toward the front of her thong and began rubbing her clit through her thong. She obviously liked it because she started to moan a little. I rubbed her clit for a little while then I slid her thong to the side and started fingering her and slid my other hand up her white bra and pulled it up over her massive tits and grabbed them. After about 10 mins of fingering her she climaxed and filled her thong with cum. After that I told her to stand up qnd bend over a desk so I could cum on her ass and thong. She stood up and bent over and after a few mins of stroking it I covered her ass and thong in cum.

K

kuno23

It was from a few years ago. Atill says Victoria's Secret on the waistband but not ruffled around the top. Not from pink. Havent figured out what im gonna get her yet.

No stories yet. Ive been home sick for the past few days.

K

kuno23

Lol she doesnt. Already asked. She wears a large. Saw the tag and she told me

K

kuno23

Ill ask her on Monday but I doubt she will. Do you mean the signature collection from the 90's and early 2000's? She doesnt have any. I've already asked. The cotton vs thongs she has are from a few years ago. Its the collection that replaced the signature collection

K

kuno23

Yesterday she was showin off a white tback. Today she is supposed to be coming over to my house so I can help her finish up her part of the assignment which is deadline is tomorrow so hopefully she will show off her thong and give me another lap dance

K

kuno23

Yesterday was a no go. She had other stuff she needed to get done so she didnt come over

irthonger

Mod
damn too bad she couldn't come over. Your stories are the best. You should show us a picture of her sometime.