Story from work

K

kuno23

So I've got so sad news guys. Starting next week I well no longer be working in the same office as CH. I was offered a better position in a different building with better pay and benefits so I took it cuz we all know, money runs everything. Im going in today and tomorrow to finish up what Im working and will be leaving monday but fortunately CH is coming in as well so hopefully I will have a story for ya'll this afternoon/tomorrow.

K

kuno23

Alright ya'll, this is my last post about CH for a while. Saturday I was in the office finishing up some work and clearing out my desk and CH came in to get some work done as well. I had on a pink vs pink lace back vstring and she had on a tie dye vs pink lace waist thong. When she came in she made sure no one was around and dropped her pants a little to show off her whaletail and sat on my lap. After about 2 hours of workin together I started to pack up my desk ans she gave me a hand. When we were almost done she asked me to pull out my dick so I unzipped my pants and pulled it out. She got on her knees and started stroking it and sucking it. Let me tell ya'll, she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose because it wasnt long before I blew a load in her mouth. After that i sat down and pulled my pants down and she pulled hers down and she sat on my lap again. I slid my hand down her thong and fingered her while grabbing her tits and finger fucked her until she came in her thong. We continued to mess around for a while longer and when i was gettin ready to leave she bent over my deck so i could shoot another load on her ass and thong. When I was finished she sucked my dick again to clean it off and we went our separate ways

K

kuno23

No. All womens. I have one that looks like it could be a guy thong

K

kuno23

Alright yall, today at work I had to in my old office with my old co-workers, including CH. Today was the first time Ive seen her at work since I took my new job. We were workin in a back office and after a few hours of workin I asked to see her thong and she pulled down her pants to show off a black lace VS thong and I pulled out my pink VS pink lace back vstring. Thats all that happened today do to the fact that other people were in the building

K

kuno23

Sad news everyone. CH no longer works at my company. Her last day was yesterday (friday) and she is moving back home to be with family.

K

kuno23

Ok yall, i know this thread died but I have a new story. We got a new girl that transffered into my office about 6 months ago and she was assigned to work with me. Lets call her SW. Shes 23, average height, average build, nice sized tits (not to big but not too small, c cup by my guess), decent ass, but the unfortunate part is shes lesbian so nothin will probably ever happen. Her and I have hit it off as friends and shes a really cool and down to earth chick. She not butch in anyway shape or form. Over the past few weeks shes been somewhat opening up to me about things that have been goin on and I kinda opened up to her about stuff too. Well I decided to test the waters and after some talking I finally told her about my thonging. Yall, her eyes lit up. Saturday night I was hangin out by the fire and she texted me just to chat cuz she was bored and brought up thongs again, askin why, where I go, what style, stuff like that. After I told her she said she didnt own a lot of thongs but she had a few lace thongs from vs and target. SHE then said that we should go shopping together because she wants more. I laughed and told her ok, so thats now in the works. Yesterday while at work she asked how many I had and i told her a few. Last night i asked her when was the last time she wore one and she said last week so I said we should wear them tomorrow and she said ok. Today when we got to work she asked was i wearing one so I said yes and asked if she was. She said no unfortunately because they were all in the wash but promised to wear one tomorrow. She then asked if she could see it so i pulled the side of my red lace vs pink thong out (yes i know i said i was wearing it yesterday in the "what are you wearing" thread, i did laundry yesterday and washed it). She nodded with a grin and said it was sexy and promised to wear one tomorrow.

K

kuno23

Her favorites are lace thongs. She said shes not a fan of gstrings. Red and black lace thongs are her favorite. Im praying she wears one tomorrow

K

kuno23

Her story is got her first thong 3 or 4 years abo in collage. She had a presentation to do and had to dress up and needed to get a thong so she wouldnt show any panty lines. She said she doesnt wear them often but does when she wants to look cute. My story is i saw my first thong in middle school and was curious as to how they felt and when i got a little older i had a chance to raid my buddies mom and tried one of hers on and fell in love with the way they felt

K

kuno23

Sorry i didnt post yesterday. Was a very busy day and when i got home i fell asleep. She did wear a thong yesterday and she show me but only the side strap like i showed her. She had on a black lace thong from target (some brand ive never heard of). We will see what today holds in store

K

kuno23

Well folks, today is the day SW and I are suppose to go shopping. If all goes according to plan we are gonna meet up at the mall after work. We got to texting last night and both agreed to wear thongs today so I am wearing my wifes purple candies microfiber gstring hipster and she said she would tell me at work when we see each other (i came in early so i have to wait another 2 hours).

K

kuno23

Ok yall. Yesterday we didnt really work together as she was moved to help on a different job but i did text her and asked if she still wanted to go shopping and if she was wearing a thong, to which she said yes to both. We texted a little more and i asked her where she wanted to go. She said she really wanted to go to vs but didnt have the money so she mentioned target so we agreed to meet there. After work we drove to target and met out front and walked in to the lingerie section and when we got there i asked her what color thong she was wearing and she said a navy blue lace thong from target and asked me what i was wearing. I told her the purple candies gstring hipster and she asked if she could see it. I told her that we should just show off our thongs while shopping and she said ok. We both pulled down our pants a little and shopped. I bent down to look at a thong on the rack and she giggled and asked if she could fix my thong to get a better look at it (it rolled a little) so i said sure. She adjusted it and played with it for a second which got me super hard. When she was done i asked if i could see and grab hers so she turned around and bent over exposing a good 3-4" of her thong and 2" of crack. I grabbed her thong and just played with it for a second and continued shopping. In the end she got 3 lace thongs, 1 black, 1 red, and another navy blue, and i got nothing because i didnt like any and we left. Didnt hear anything else from her after that so i might text her later today

K

kuno23

Sorry for the lack of posting, things have been super busy. Me and SW have flashed each other our thongs and panties and have talked a little more about them but havent gone shopping since. Now that COVID-19 is in the mix I doubt we will go any time soon. I was deemed essential personal so I am forced to come into work with a small handfull of other people but we are spread out all over the building. I am the only one on my floor that is here today so I figured 'what the hell' and I am letting my thong ride up above my back all day just for the fun of it. Today is JH's leopard print VS signature v-string. Unfortunately SW wasnt deemed essential and is at home for the next few weeks

K

kuno23

Today has been fun. Decided to wear my SIL's black lace back VS pink vstring and let my pants ride low but i also brought a blue vs cotton string bikini and had it shoved down the front of it and had it wrapped around my dick and hangin out the sides of the thong all day. If noone is here again tomorrow i might do it again but wear a bra also

Today has been fun. Decided to wear my SIL's black lace back VS pink vstring and let my pants ride low but i also brought a blue vs cotton string bikini and had it shoved down the front of it and had it wrapped around my dick and hangin out the sides of the thong all day. If noone is here again tomorrow i might do it again but wear a bra also
Any new stories??

Kuno 23

Any new stories??
No good ones other than the occational convorsation/slip. Do to covid we were all spread out or working from home. I was in my own office so I was working from there for a few months until we had a huge covid outbreak in my building so we all switched to working from home if we could